Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this question has probably been asked so much but i just want to post something to so i can see what people say. Well I have a 1999 subaru impreza 2.5 rs. I dont have the knowledge to go ahead and start putting a turbo kit in my car without knowing what im doing you know? Im just asking for a bit of help. What are some things i can do to my car to increase horsepower without putting a turbo kit in my car? i do have the Injen cold air intake. And i do want a turbo but which turbo should i get? im hearing about AVO Turbo kits, Turbo xs, Ludespeed, FAT. i want it to have a good amount of horsepower add on also. so please if you could just help me out i would appreciate it. Thanks alot!

Attachments

·
Registered
99 rustbox
1,042 Posts
pretty good looking car! swap is your best bet, turbo kits can prove unreliable and that aint the name of the game. It's AMAZING what money can buy, so if you want power, you pay. simple as that. if you can't do it yourself, buy it!

the 2.5 is already pretty maxed out as it is. cams and shizz will give you more power, but thats just expensive stuff... if i were you, focus on suspension and wait on the swap. see how well your car can handle as the 2.5rs then go onto a wrx engine

ps put your flamesuit on...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.