Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Black GC8
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a check engine light code p0171 so i decided to change out the front A/F o2 sensor. It was fine for about 100 miles and the code for p0171 is gone, but a p1137 just popped up. I need help with the code P1137 and is unsure what it is. It says it might be the A/F o2 sensor, but i just replaced it with a bosch wide-band sensor.

·
Registered
Black GC8
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My car is a Map. it's an 2001 RS. Mods are borla rep headers and Sti exhaust, but i've had this combo for over a year and no check engine light ever came on until now.

·
Registered
Black GC8
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I resetted the ecu multiple times and goes off, but it comes on every 15 to 30 minutes or so. Car runs fine, but I'm thinking it has to do with the o2 sensor wiring. I'll take it out and replace it with a new once since i have warranty on it.

·
Hoopty King
2000 BRP 2.5RS/1994 Legacy SS
876 Posts
Any updates on what was causing it? I've been having this issue for a while with no success.

(Anyone wants to hit me for a necrobump, this thread isn't as old as the rest pertaining to this. :p)

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Impreza, Black
5 Posts
Help! Check Engine Light won't go out. I had Advance Auto test my Subaru Forester 2001. The reading reported an slight evaporation leak in the fuel system. I had my mechanic do a smoke machine test. He said I need a Fuel Filler Neck because there is a small leak in it. It would make sense since I live in Massachusetts where we salt the roads all winter, and there is already rust around the filler opening. Haven't had it replaced yet. Working on that. The last time this happened in 2009, I replaced the Nock Sensor and that worked long enough for me to get a sticker.

However, I am wondering if this time I should replace the Fuel Ration Sensor?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.