Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to do another round of stickers, and am thinking about doing a full-sized die-cut letter windshield logo, with the help of Speed-FX again.

We've been tossing around a few ideas, but none of them really jump out at me - things like the Subaru Stars next to "RS Club" and www.RS25.com again (like the window stickers). I have to admit I'm the least creative person I know, so I turn to YOU!

Give me your ideas for windshield banners, smaller winder stickers, and license plate frames here. Pretty much any idea, although to keep it cost effective, one-color is pretty much all I think I'll go for on the windshield banners.

So, shall I be first...

1. Small window sticker (smaller than the first ones), in white, blue, red, green, silver, or yellow (but all only one color) with "Member - RS Club" on it

2. Windshield banner - the Subaru stars (but no circle) and then "RS Racing"

3. License plate frames, different color frames, with "Member" on top and "RS Club" on bottom.

Depending on ideas and demand I'll probably start selling these in hopes of doing a little fund raising for my next venture - the RS Club store! :biggest:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I really like the license plate frame idea... maybe have RS Club on the top and www.RS25.com on the bottom?
And I also like the Windshield Banner idea. RS Racing is good.
And if you're trying to raise funds, maybe sell t-shirts. I know I'd buy a couple.
And as for the smaller window stickers, thats a great idea. Instead of member tho, maybe just RS Club?

OK, thats my opinion, just trying to help out!

·
Registered
410 Posts
02RSNJ said:
I really like the license plate frame idea... maybe have RS Club on the top and www.RS25.com on the bottom?
I agree...the license plate frame needs to have the URL somewhere on it.

·
Registered
05 LGT limited
405 Posts
How about a back window sticker that says "See me at www.25RS.com" Then we can have a link to our cars pics in our member profiles.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like that - I suppose I have to build a members profile area now, too, huh? ;)

·
Premium Member
04 STI silver\silver
217 Posts
I am down for a license plate nothing fancy maybe the site at the bottom with logo on top something clean. Same goes for the stickers something small as there are no stickers on my car now and only a small tasteful one may be applied. I am also in for a shirt I just ordered my first Subaru shirt and I need something to replace all the Harley shirts since I sold it.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a streak of genius last night and am waiting on Speed FX to get back to me to see how much it would cost and if it's do-able or not... heh heh ... I think you'll all like it... :biggest:

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Poppa Smurf said:
There's a fine line between genius and crazy.....:D
That's why I said a streak - it's passed and now I am just crazy again. Not to mention hungover. :curse:

Anyway, the idea is a very small (like 1" x 1", maybe 2x2) "WRX" with a red circle with a line through it... heh! :lol:

I'm proud NOT to own a WRX. :D

H

·
0 Posts
How funny. Jamie just gave me one of the old Subaru "All we'll drive" window stickers last week.

Anyway.

How about: RS25.com - Your local Fast and Furious Outlet

You've got the right spokescar for it (top of the page)

:flame:

·
Registered
256 Posts
WRX Sticker

I think that the WRX sticker is a stroke of genius!! If you are not going to make them, then i am going to make a couple with Photoshop for myself. I have a friend at a vinyl shop that could make them up real nice.

Power to the GC8

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually, Speed FX has already designed them and I'm just getting ready to place the order. They are very nice looking, so hold off for now.

I'm hoping to fund a server upgrade with some small sales. And then the RS CLub store will need a little funding to get going as well.

Can you say "All RS parts All right here?"

1 - 20 of 84 Posts