Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need some help, I have searched around and on Nasioc and these forums only to become confused about getting the pink sti or the wrx injectors to work on MY00. I need some advice and knowledge. Thanks for help..
keith

·
Registered
00 STM RS-T
459 Posts
I believe both injectors are the exact same size and the only thing different is the flowrate of them. on what injectors to use it depends on your turbo and what your goals are. IMO just get wrx injectors for cheap and mod them.

·
Registered
type RRRRAAAAAA
741 Posts
u have to get the Sti pink for the wrx not the sti.. since wrx uses top feed and sti used side feed... OR u can just use the wrx stock injectors

·
Registered
Dirty Whore
790 Posts
remember the wrx injectors will not work on the 2000 manifold unless using spacers which i wouldn't recommend. Just get yourself a 99 manifold, wrx injectors and uncap them. I did the same and flowtested them (860cc)

·
Registered
type RRRRAAAAAA
741 Posts
i hve a 99rs manifold for sale and the map hole drill out.. just need the thread tap..

the cometic will not increase ur CR.. but if u get the thicker version.. then it will lower ur CR.. thats the setup i am currently running

1 - 6 of 6 Posts