Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im performing my 1st swap ever in my own garage, im currently trying to disconnect my axle shafts from my AT tranny.i have the engine pulled out alreaddy. i know i can move the tranny side-to-side but its still not helping me.

if anyone in temecula has free time to come by and help out, i will buy u a 6 pack of beer of ur choice. lol

i am off work all day today and tommorow, i will be working til midnight! hit me up via PM's!

· Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im planning on the old typical ej20g swap, but for now i just need certain things out of the way because i am painting the car soon. right now the car is just being "prepped" up.

· Registered
95 GM8
39 Posts
he he, no problem. When you go to put that back put that pin in the female side of a 1/4" Extention and hammer it in. Also note that that hole does not go though the center of the axle. You can only put it on time one way.

· Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yup! got those suckas out, thanks for ur concern and everbodys help =)

i am currently working on pulling the tranny and driveshaft. but i have no tranny jacks so this will be interesting....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.