Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can anyone put a picture of the stock wheels for the GC8 up for me? I did a search but kept coming up with pictures of what the cars looked like with their new wheels. I think I want just the basic 16 inch form '00-01 2.5RS. I might be buying a set for winter tires and cannot remember what they look like. Thanks!

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
those are the 00-01 RS stock wheels. 6 spokes. 16x7 in size. i believe they weigh like 15lbs or something.

jz

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Those aren't on an Impreza... Are they? I don't want to have my day ruined so early in the morning... :barf:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hmm, I'd like to say they're on some i club moderator's WRX...lol!

But, no. I forget how I found the pic - I think I just did a Google search for "bling bling" or something like that. :roflmao:

gone

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
HondaH8er said:

Isn't that wierd how they look so different up close?:D
those wheels were on the Impreza Rally Edition and also on the Type RA. gotta keep the rocks off of the brakes! you guys are funny!

jz

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
and i wonder how much do those things weigh! :lol:

i rally with 40lb bling bling wheels! haha...

jz

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
what iBlueVirus is the 2000-2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS 6 spoke regular edition wheel.

what gone have is the 2000-2001 Subaru Impreza Type RA special rare edition wheels.

jz

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
damn, i just realized that pic of my wheel is HELLA clean!! :eek: when are you going to clean yours jz? you almost can't tell it's silver anymore! :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts