Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
00 white gf8
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already bought the 93-01 wagon cargo trunk tray from subaruparts.com. I don't know what it's called, but I need that thin plywood-looking support that goes underneath the cargo tray.

I have a 2000 Subaru Impreza Wagon.

Help please!

·
Registered
00 RSTI, 01 GF, 06 Baja T
1,780 Posts
That covers the spare tire, your car should have it whether or not you have a cargo tray

·
Banned
4,588 Posts
If you don't have the one that came with your car try looking at some of your local junk yards. I have one but I don't use mine.

·
wood grain grippin'
v2 STi wagon
3,399 Posts
I already bought the 93-01 wagon cargo trunk tray from subaruparts.com. I don't know what it's called, but I need that thin plywood-looking support that goes underneath the cargo tray.

I have a 2000 Subaru Impreza Wagon.

Help please!
Do you have the carpety cover that goes inbetween the cardboard thing and the cargo tray? The one that clips into place behind the backseats?

·
Registered
00 white gf8
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have the carpety cover that goes inbetween the cardboard thing and the cargo tray? The one that clips into place behind the backseats?
I bought the wagon from another member of rs25.com and the wagon didn't have anything in the trunk. No spare. No trunk carpet. No cargo tray. No cardboard thing. haha

I just got the rubber cargo tray. But it's useless without that cardboard-thing-a ma-gig.

·
Banned
4,588 Posts
Nah I don't really use the carpet and the plywood thing. Its just sitting in my storage collecting dust. I stripped my hatch to save weight for auto-x. I even run with no rear bumper support.

·
Registered
00 white gf8
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nah I don't really use the carpet and the plywood thing. Its just sitting in my storage collecting dust. I stripped my hatch to save weight for auto-x. I even run with no rear bumper support.
awesome... i use to auto-x in my 2000 RS sedan. never thought
about doin that in my wagon.

if u don't really need / use it, do you mind parting with it? lol
shoot me a reasonable price and i'll buy it off of you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts