Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site.. Hoping to get my first Subaru in the next month.. Talked a private seller into holding an 02 Impreza 2.5rs.. 153,000 miles.. Two tone, black and blue.. $3999.. Hopefully I'm the only serious local offer he gets.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
or you could use that 1k (plus a little) to build it NA and be as fast as a WRX with cheaper insurance ;) good luck! and as stated, get it inspected. one thing my dad missed when he looked mine over was the completely rotted subframe.
Luckily, my friend is a tech at Honda and has access to lifts and tools.. And I was planning NA.. For now.. Main thing is getting my taxes first so I can get the car..

·
Registered
09 Forester
656 Posts
Luckily, my friend is a tech at Honda and has access to lifts and tools.. And I was planning NA.. For now.. Main thing is getting my taxes first so I can get the car..

theres a lot of good vendors around this site that will help you build it NA and nicely. i have all the same mods as one member used to, and he ran with a WRX with his front bumper to the rear wheel of the WRX (only mod on the WRX was a catback) and that was on a shitty tune. AND he was a wagon which= heavier. if you do it right, a good peppy NA build isnt that expensive. (although i kinda cheated cus my dad owns a shop ;) and that depends on what your definition of "expensive" is)

Edit: btw, bugeyes are sexy ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
theres a lot of good vendors around this site that will help you build it NA and nicely. i have all the same mods as one member used to, and he ran front bumper to rear wheel with a WRX (only mod on the WRX was a catback) and that was on a shitty tune. AND he was a wagon which= heavier. if you do it right, a good peppy NA build isnt that expensive. (although i kinda cheated cus my dad owns a shop ;) and that depends on what your definition of "expensive" is)

Edit: btw, bugeyes are sexy ;)
I'm in love with the bug eyes.. Ever since I first saw one I've wanted it..

·
aka obs111
2004 WRB WRX
970 Posts
Yeah keep looking, another will come along. I'll help you look if you tell me where you're located. I have a buddy that literally looks for good deals all day, so if you let me know where you are and a few details on what your looking for, I'll tell my buddy to keep an eye out. Just a thought :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.