Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to pop in and say Hi to everyone.. I am not a Subaru newbie by any means as I have been building Turbo Subies for some time now.. I have been out of the Biz for a few years but I just picked up another 1999 2.5 RS and I figured I would get back into the scene a little.. Going to do a 2.2B closed deck block build with the 2.5 heads like I did in the past many many times.. It works out great as long as you keep it tame.. Thanks for all the great info here!!

Chris..

Couple Pics of the car I just picked up from my good friend Tor Johnson..:burnout:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got some more pics up. I hit a serious Hail storm a few months back and had to have the car in the body shop for some serious body work. Here are some pictures after everything is perfect again. There is not one single ripple or flaw in the body of this car now. I am so happy with the work they did. The car looks like it just rolled off the lot.. The body shop used all Genuine Subaru parts for the replacements..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well The Subaru is coming along. Got my front Brembo's installed and new wheels to clear. I am now in the process of locating and purchasing a 2005 WRX or STI to complete my total swap. Will start a new thread once I purchase the donor car and begin my total swap for the 3rd time..:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.