Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, new to posting on this forum! Bought my 98 RS in September for $1600. Started out as a DD and beater, hence the quick and mediocre paint job. I did EVERYTHING and it cost me $350 after everything. Ended up selling my 245WHP 89 MR2, and started modify the Impreza. EJ25D had bad rod bearings, so I went on to build an EJ22T/25D hyrbid. The car currently has:

EJ22E Block
EJ25D Heads
VF11 Turbo
Header, 2.5" Up-Pipe
3" Catless Downpipe
3" Catback Exhaust
07 WRX Intercooler
SSAutochrome BOV
04 STi Fuel Pump(On the way)
KYB GR2 Struts with Ground Control Coilovers
Amber Corners
JDM Taillights
JDM Spats
16" 99' Cavalier Z24 Wheels

Exhaust video from the dieing EJ25D. Borla-rep header, custom track-pipe, and ebay 3" WRX cat-back:

A photo album can be found here:

98' Impreza 2.5RS Project | Facebook

I still have quite a bit of work to do, to have it ready for Autox/lapping. I will start a members journal and do a full write-up when the car is entirely finished! If you have any questions just ask. I know this forum can be harsh to newcomers, flame away. I don't care. It is my car, and my decisions.

PS: 2 door Imprezas are my FAVORITE car ever made. Owning one just feels so right! Can't wait to dump this one in favour of an imported one later this year/early 2013:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.