Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2012 WRX SWP, 01 RS White
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. A little about me, currently deployed to Afghanistan (Army). I fix helicopter engines (turbine engines, same as a turbo but on a much bigger scale). I am not new to Subaru. I owned a 2003 WRX and a 2005 WRX STi. I have built them up and have experience turning wrenches and tuning. I just recently bought a 2001 Aspen White 2.5 RS 5spd Seden w/ the leather trim. Excited about coming home to my new toy. I am also excited to join this forum as I have been trolling the forums, lots of informative information.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone. A little about me, currently deployed to Afghanistan (Army). I fix helicopter engines (turbine engines, same as a turbo but on a much bigger scale). I am not new to Subaru. I owned a 2003 WRX and a 2005 WRX STi. I have built them up and have experience turning wrenches and tuning. I just recently bought a 2001 Aspen White 2.5 RS 5spd Seden w/ the leather trim. Excited about coming home to my new toy. I am also excited to join this forum as I have been trolling the forums, lots of informative information.
hey soldier first of all THANK YOU! for your service to our republic! iam looking @ an 08 impreza 2.5 i hatch. 31k runs like a bitc*! its got the slap stick auto,herd any good, or bad on these? ps wheres home town USA 4 u Iam a REDS fan that should tell you were Iam from.

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,417 Posts
hey soldier first of all THANK YOU! for your service to our republic! iam looking @ an 08 impreza 2.5 i hatch. 31k runs like a bitc*! its got the slap stick auto,herd any good, or bad on these? ps wheres home town USA 4 u Iam a REDS fan that should tell you were Iam from.
can i ask how old you are?

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,417 Posts
do u speak english?
i was about to ask you the same thing after you told me your age.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.