Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
subbie
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TMRRALLY, who could get sick of you:run: ;)

anywho, i declare this forum mine, it should be called Kaboom's domain, hell i am from the southwest

WAR PHOENIX, WAR CATS

edit: i can't spell for shit

·
Registered
subbie
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
since i have no challengers for the supremacy of the southwest regional forum, and acting as its leader, i would like to request a smartass comment below the forum name like texas has the road to hell, some iniatial thoughts is:
its hot dayum hot
the "scenic" desert
Vega whooha!

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I'll entertain all ideas, so long as you can tell me what "the road to hell" refers to.

:devil:

·
Registered
subbie
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm must think about that, i jsut figured you had been to texas and naturally assumed like i did it was the road to hell

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Hahaha, you guys are crazy.
I think if that was a french word, then I believe TMRRALLY would be quit fluent in french, which I guess he apparently is!

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Hell yeah, eye r owner of second page, as always!

I always creat the new page, it actually makes me feel quite lonely being secluded from all the other posts... :boxer:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Zeorymer said:
Hell yeah, eye r owner of second page, as always!

I always creat the new page, it actually makes me feel quite lonely being secluded from all the other posts... :boxer:
DUDE!!!!!! Who is this guy trying to WHore like we do?????

Kaboom is this best you can throw at us?????....:biglaugh:pLease!!!!!!

YoUr TrOoPs ArE DoOmEd!!!!!!! :p :devil:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Nono, that is troop. Not plural. I think I am the only form of resistance right now. But that is because that is all that is needed!
Yes, that is correct. Me vs. all of you.

Can we only battle on weekdays between 7am and 5pm? This is the only time I am readily available for skirmishes of any sort, so it would benefit me greatly. :biggest: :boxer:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts