Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Subaru Impreza GF8 Wagon
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short I cracked the glass lens on my drivers side headlight. It’s not ridiculously bad, but I still want to replace it. I don’t want to buy an entire headlight but I can’t seem to find a place online or in general to just buy the glass piece. Any help? Thanks!

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
can only buy the entire headlight. unless you buy it used. youd then have to bake the headlight to get it all apart.. which is kindof a hassle when you can just buy it all together and swap it out. check on ebay for the depo headlights. theyre still glass lensed and decent quality wise. brand new too.

·
Registered
1999 Subaru Impreza GF8 Wagon
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can only buy the entire headlight. unless you buy it used. youd then have to bake the headlight to get it all apart.. which is kindof a hassle when you can just buy it all together and swap it out. check on ebay for the depo headlights. theyre still glass lensed and decent quality wise. brand new too.
Thanks, I actually got super lucky and my friend with a gf8 just so happened to have an extra headlight that he didn’t need because one of the plastic pieces was broken, so I just took the glass off of that and rebonded it to my original light with silicone.

·
Registered
98 impreza rs black 06 wrx swap
708 Posts
I thought the depos were plastic?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts