Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 RS BRP
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm needing to get some head work done on my 02 RS. I found this place in Auburn that will redo both my heads for $350. It's a place called Heads Up and they where recommended to me by Roopairs. Anybody ever had these gusy do work? Any where else I could get the work done. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS Sedan BRP
120 Posts
I'm needing to get some head work done on my 02 RS. I found this place in Auburn that will redo both my heads for $350. It's a place called Heads Up and they where recommended to me by Roopairs. Anybody ever had these gusy do work? Any where else I could get the work done. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Did you ever get the head work done? what work was it specifically and what did it cost you?

·
Registered
2002 RS BRP
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I did get the head work done. I got the heads cleaned, checked, 3 angle valve job, seals and retainers replaced, and the cam bearing area's cleaned up (on the heads). They also sent my Cams off to Delta and they had the 148 grind done on them plus clean up the cam bearing areas. They then reassembled the heads for me. Cost me a total of $434 for the heads and $222 for the cams. That's including tax. Mine's an '02, so Delta Charges $92.50/cam. These guys work with Delta all the time, so they actaully delivered the cams and picked them up the next day for me. Total of 3 days of work and I had the heads back to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts