Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That's it????
Man come on....you don't like the shirt? I can sell you a pic of me to put on your next run if you want.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
eric m. said:
well whatever it is, i just ordered one. so now i will be cool.
Dude it is going to take way more than a tee shirt to make you cool. Shit man, your mommy bought you a hot car and that didn't even work. Maybe you’re hopeless.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Tall J said:
Dude it is going to take way more than a tee shirt to make you cool. Shit man, your mommy bought you a hot car and that didn't even work. Maybe you’re hopeless.
first of all, i don't have a hot car. i have a subaru rice rocket.

second, my mom didn't buy it for me. but i wish she did. that would be sweet. i'd have projector lights instead of the ugly ones that are on there now.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Tall J said:
Okay. But are you sure she didn't buy it? Maybe she just pays your rent I foget.
no, she doesn't pay my rent. which is why i live in a doublewide trailer instead of a real house like you guys.

there, i gave you something else to make fun of me about. my house has wheels. and i don't even own it. but it's all i've got.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
eric m. said:
no, she doesn't pay my rent. which is why i live in a doublewide trailer instead of a real house like you guys.

there, i gave you something else to make fun of me about. my house has wheels. and i don't even own it. but it's all i've got.
just be thankful you got a pad...

·
Registered
219 Posts

it looks similar to this. except someone built some stairs and a little patio area so you can kick back on the roof and look out over the ocean.

but it's still a mobile home!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts