Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 60 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
OP updated

Started parting out the body panels and added some new parts

Engine harness available? Is it the whole bulkhead harness?
My bad missed your reply. I still have both the engine harness and the bulkhead harness. The bulk head harness is the main harness that goes behind the dash and connects to the ECU. The engine harness is just the wiring on the motor for like the MAF, injectors, sensors, etc...

·
Registered
96 Impreza LX
54 Posts
Thanks for the stuff man. Looking forward to getting. You are always good to do business with. Let me know if you see that other stuff I need. I'll happy buy again.

Thx

·
Registered
96 Impreza LX
54 Posts
Oh yeah, looking for an 88017fe000 ic timer module for my spray setup. Need the trunk bottle and timer and I'm all done. Lemme know if you come across either or both. Bottle needs to be newish condition of possible. Thx

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Thanks for the stuff man. Looking forward to getting. You are always good to do business with. Let me know if you see that other stuff I need. I'll happy buy again.

Thx
Oh yeah, looking for an 88017fe000 ic timer module for my spray setup. Need the trunk bottle and timer and I'm all done. Lemme know if you come across either or both. Bottle needs to be newish condition of possible. Thx
You're welcome and thanks for the kind words! Your parts went out yesterday and tracking is in paypal. I'll keep a look out for those other parts for you.

41 - 60 of 163 Posts