Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
www.bakemono-imports.com
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm located in Redondo Beach and I'm looking for a wagon to test fit a SYMS replica spoiler. If you come by and let me test fit it and take pictures you can have the spoiler for $50.

Here's some pictures of the SYMS wing. Sorry the pics are bad, but that's why I need you.
http://www.japanparts.com/images/ImageFromDB.php?base=1&no=4114

If you get it painted and install it within 2 weeks I'll let you have it for free.

·
Banned
www.bakemono-imports.com
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The way it is now, it looks like it'll be $175 shipped for the FRP spoilers and $275 shipped for the carbon fiber. I don't have a carbon fiber sample yet, but I'm trying to get SOMEONE i know to get a wagon, because i wanna deck it out with the wing. I think it looks awesome. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but its my favorite wagon spoiler, which is why I was having it made. Someone told me I didn't have enough wagon love so here you go. Anyone else up late watching olympic boxing? :)

·
Registered
1999 OBS
437 Posts
i can volunteer my wagon, and i'm not too far away. i'm in san diego. PM me if your interested so we can work something out.

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
OH MAN! 2 year bump?!

However, I hope Trey does still plan on making some. The SYMS wing is so hawt.

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
The middle of the wing looks like it matches nicely with the Syms front grill.
Yea, it also matches the SYMS hood scoop as well. Too much matching for my taste though :)
for reference:
The wing is a SYMS replica.
SYMS Tuned wagon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts