650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I *clicked* and there were no active posts in here...how pathetic. :yikes:

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's aight...I'll be the Northeast for now...

So...how 'bout them Yankees? :barf:

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
I'm still over here..but I live in FL now. New England's that way cause..well you know why just take a look at the nesic members.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
What ever do you mean Angel:rolleyes: ?

I think it's just dull here 'cause you moved down south!:D

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
imprezadan said:
Nobody around to taunt or harass me for not showing up at the drags!:lol:
I can do that from here...but you know how it is, once a pussy always a pussy. that ricey thing you got is slow anyways.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
My ricey thing is slow? So does that mean that your little ricey thing got it's blower finally?:confused: Or are you just starting shit..........

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
imprezadan said:
My ricey thing is slow? So does that mean that your little ricey thing got it's blower finally?:confused: Or are you just starting shit..........
not blown yet but still faster then yours

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
How do you know I haven't jumped on the Cape Cod Impreza bandwagon and gotten me the NAWZZZZZZZ?

I didn't.................
Besides, watta you have anyway? It couldn't be any cooler than my Motec System exhaust!;)

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
haha you're a crack head.

besides iof you ever came to play with the big boys you'd know what all i have done to it.

stop being a pussy and get to the drags.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
I guess driving 2 or more hours just to go drive fast in a straight line for 1/4 mile at a time just hasn't made it worth it for me. The only reason I would have gone up there before was to have fun with some otherpeople I know, but it seems like anyone I know who's into that has moved away (read: my domestic 8head friends). I guess I just don't live my life a 1/4 mile at a time:(

But Angel, have you been living your life a 1/4 mile at a time?:lol:

Also, it seems that NE Dragway has been way too crowded to get many runs in anyway. Damn you TF&TF!

1 - 20 of 121 Posts