Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was junior registration. My girl friend and I had just gotten done with our registration so we got in my Scoobie and we were headed for a frisbee golf course that was about 10 minutes away. Well I had noticed that a 350Z had been following us since we left the school grounds, and when we came up to a light it pulled up along side us, and who would have thought that it was this super rich dumbass from my class!

So he yells to me that his dad bought him the 350Z and that he could smoke me in a race, I told him "No shit, I'm driving a ten year old wagon! (its really 9 years old)"

So he starts revving his engine (which sounded awesome) and then said "let's go man unless you're chicken."

So I say "sure what the hell!" Only he didn't know that I wasn't going to race him, instead I just wanted to see what he'd do! :loser:

So the light turns green and what do ya know? He stalls out... Me and my girlfriend were laughing our asses off and since I had a chance at winning I drove semi agressivly to the next light, and thus winning this little street race.

When he pulled up he said "well it's not fair because I'm driving stick!"

Only to have me say "yeah, me too..."

So I guess now I can say I beat a 350Z in a 1999 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport. Right? lol :flame:

This is seriously the funniest thing that has happend to me in a long time and I thought you guys would get quite a kick out of it! :rotflmao:

What a fucking prick!

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs Silv
1,436 Posts
Haha. wow. Learn how to drive a stick first. Then, Learn how to pick out a fair race.
Hate people like that..

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey man! Don't diss Wisconsin! Especially since you're from Wisconsin...

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
were both from towns with "falls" in them
both drive gc generation
both have girlfriends who lol at ricers
both are juniors.

plz stop h4ck1ng me plz

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
haha love moments like those.

ps: frolf rocks!

·
Registered
2000 RS SRP(RIP), 97 OBWRXS
2,523 Posts
i love it when people stall out when trying to race lol happened to me a few times with the kids from the local high school when i drive by, always wanna race the cars mommy and daddy bought for them and dont even know how to drive em:rotflmao::rotflmao:

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS StM
39 Posts
"well it's not fair because I'm driving stick!"
I lol'd!

Kinda sad though. 350Z, such a nice ride, wasted on "hijos de papi" (Sons of daddy, in the despective way), the kind of people that wouldn't truly appreciate it.

But anyways, you beat it (lol), so, grats xD

·
Registered
12 Posts
that was funny he can't drive stick and he was acting cuz he get one 350...i can't stand when people come by me and start revving there engine it makes me furious :boxer:

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
same thing happened to me, but when I refused to race the douche bag, he started to vandalize my car. (spit, gatoraid, and something else I am not quite sure what still) This was 3 years ago also! Any who, I kicked his ass at school in the quad and needless to say, he never even acknowledged my existence from that day on. I embarrassed the hell out of him. It was awesome!

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
"It's not fair because I drive stick."

Wow.

Revoke this man's driver's license. Like, right now.

His man license too, while you're at it.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts