Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2002 PSM WRX
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright here's one with a little bit more notice. April 4, the first Sunday in April. The place is the same, Fountainhead Plaza around 6pm. Normally we meet and hang out for a little then head into King's Pizza. Sometimes we call it a night other times we head out to cruise or photos. Here's the address

13209 Fountain Head Plaza, Hagerstown, MD‎

·
Registered
2002 PSM WRX
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depending on how this goes, it might float a little bit from Hagerstown to Frederick to Martinsburg. I'm just trying to get this out there because there aren't as many members on any of the Suby forums in W MD.

·
Registered
2002 PSM WRX
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How does December 21 sound for a meet? As for where we're meeting Let's figure something out. I was thinking a little earlier maybe around 530-600 and meet for dinner.

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
I would also be willing to meet somewheres other the Hagerstown thats a bit far.

·
Registered
2002 PSM WRX
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it's all good. Since I don't get over here as much that's why this thread will appear then disappear from the first page. I was thinking of someplace like Chipotle or B-Dubs to meet for dinner. If you down there in Bel-Air I wouldn't come up because the first "big" meet we were supposed to have like 20 people and we had about 6.

I also posted this as an event on Facebook, here's the link
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=49241918274

·
Registered
2002 PSM WRX
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah from Quantico it's a bit of a drive unless I could guarantee a good turnout, maybe next year me and a few other guys up here could get a big one going.

Oh yeah, as for the place that we're meeting, 2 guys on Club WRX voted B-Dubs. Anybody else for suggestions?

·
Registered
2002 PSM WRX
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wouldnt worry about this one because i have a feeling its still only gonna be like 10 or so people. hopefully in the spring me and another guy will get a big one going, we had one this year in martinsburg and had around 50 subys and also had ar fabrication bring up their project 08 drag car.

·
Registered
2002 PSM WRX
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A little update. The Sunday meets have gone away pretty much for now, it's a tad cold. Some of you may say bs but it's hard convincing some people to stand around a chat when it's 15 out. Anyways, me emsmap and worldrallyredneck from nasioc are planning a spring meet. Ideas and suggestions for what to do and where to meet are appreciated. Here's the link.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1681184

1 - 15 of 15 Posts