Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
681 - 691 of 691 Posts

·
Registered
EJ205'D STM RS
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #681 · (Edited)
And so it was....

On leap day, February 29th 2016 a 2000 Integra was brought to my house to exchange for my 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS. After nearly 5 years of ownership, it was finally time to let go and move on to something new.

I packed up all of my spares and uninstalled items

Leaving my storage space virtually empty

Letting go of my cherished three spoke wheels

And that night, away she went. Loaded in to a trailer and on to a new home and owner. Car for car, part for part a clean trade as easy as it could've been. I genuinely cannot wait to see what he does with the car and I see the future being very bright for Gumball. I'm only slightly saddened, and honestly feel as though others are more upset or sad than I am, was at any point in time throughout this process. That car was a big stepping stone for me and it served me well.

Now it's time for a new project, even though I may honestly just end up selling it so I can purchase the vehicle I originally intended on buying. Only the future will know! I know I'll have a hard time getting rid of such a beautiful specimen of an Integra. I've always loved these cars and have wanted a white one since the first Need For Speed Underground came out.

So here she is, now in my possession. And if you know anything about me, you know the first item of business was some pictures.

Well guys, it was a good trip but I'll of course be reducing my visits to this website. I know many of you far less than I would like to know but that's just the nature of these forums. Thank you all for your input, pleasant or harsh, it's all a natural part of the process. In the end I'm happy knowing that I created something that was genuinely my own, incredibly unique while still staying true to many of the essentials to a "good" car build. I hope you all enjoyed the trip as much as I did!

P.S. I've urged the new owner to start up his own build thread here, if you're lucky he'll do just that and you can watch the car go through a new story.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,745 Posts
Sad to see it go.. but I do hope he keeps it on RS25. I'm curious to see its next phase of life. :)

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
MY16 Impreza Sport Limited
4,773 Posts
also sad to see it go!! It will live on as my home screen on my phone! I'll keep following you on IG though to see where you take the Integra :)

·
Registered
'02 WRX +P
5,424 Posts
Sad to see it leave. but on to bigger and better thins i suppose. You should make a build thread in the "non subie" section. although, from the looks of it, its already built haha.

congrats!

·
Registered
EJ205'D STM RS
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #687 ·
Photobucket sucks. Way to ruin my better-than-car fax history of my old car :(

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
its across the board man. our journals and a LOT of the how to/diy section are fvcked.

·
Registered
EJ205'D STM RS
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #689 ·
Well, the car lives on! Not with me, but the car has transferred a few hands and has now landed with an owner that will be doing some documentation on his build with the car!

If anybody wants to watch the build live on, his insta is d_vanness. She's in good hands and I can't wait to see it come back to life.

I have more information on the car's journey that I can share if people care to hear it. Nothing too exciting but I'm very happy to see the car is alive.

·
Premium Member
White Lwag
1,142 Posts
Damn, bump from nowhere. Glad to hear it still rolls. Got any update pic?

·
Registered
Wrapped 2000 RS Sedan
20 Posts
Crazy, read this whole thing. Weird to see all the effort, time, and love poured into a car condensed. Stance is definitely not my thing, but love the uniqueness of your car. Hopefully another RS will fall into your hands.

681 - 691 of 691 Posts