Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** This thread is only to see how much interest and NO deposits will be taken at this time. If we have enough interest , a new thread will be posted that complies with the forums rules for taking deposits. rs25.com please move this if needed.

I found a shop that can make replica do-luck full body kit for the GC8 2dr or 4dr. Front bumper , side step , rear bumper. This kit from do-luck will be about $2000 US . The blister front fenders are $630 normal.

Full replica body kit for GC8 : around $550..........10 people needed

Front blister fenders for GC8 : $300...........5 people needed

Full body kit / blister fron fenders : around $700

you can go to Do-lucks website to see the kit and fenders:

http://www.do-luck-usa.com/products.html?auto=GC8
Rear bumper diffuser (little CF piece)will not be a replica and can be ordered seperately.

**From time of collecting all the deposits , the shop said it'll take about a week and a half to get all the kits ready to ship.

** No body kit will be delivered by the shop unless if they get a deposit from 10 people for the full kit. Also no fenders will be delivered unless they get a deposit from 5 people.

I just happenned to stumble upon this while talking to this shop , this GB includes me and I'm not making any $$ , just trying to help me and everybody get a good deal.

We'll see how much interest there is for a week or so and we'll take it from there if there's enough people willing to put a deposit.
I'm not going to pursue this unless if there enough interest.

thanks
zaidoun

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far we have 3 interested including myself .
BTW DangeRS and Puregraphic are you interested in the kit or fenders or both ?
zaidoun

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS 4-door silv
144 Posts
Are they making rear blister fenders to match the fronts?
I mean, it's gonna look kinda funny with only the front being wide.
If so, will they fit my sedan?

How much for the rear bumber and rear diffuser alone?
If I like the price I'll be in for the rear bumper & diffuser.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
I am interested in the blister fenders, not sure how it would look with only wide fenders in the front though. Do the fenders line up with the stock bumper? Seems like they would stick out more. Actually, you know what would be REALLY cool is if they could do a replica of the rear blister fenders/sideskirts with all that stuff on the door from the Trial-R body kit, for waaaay cheaper of course *drools* Probably not possible though. If anybody doesn't know what I'm talking about you can see the body kit on http://www.i-m-racing.com/impreza.html

·
Registered
54 Posts
can you just clarify for me, the full kit with the fenders is $700 (with "x" amount of people) or is that just the deposit? sorry if its a dumb question... :rolleyes:

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
w00t! I need a new fender anyways, this would probably actually save me money, plus save weight! I'm interested in the front fenders if it's not too late.

·
Registered
'05 Legacy GT - Silver
155 Posts
all that I would want is a replica reverse hood scoop, or one that fit and looked better than the do-luck one, but I think I might as well just have that done at a body shop.

·
Registered
2001 2.5 RS Black
131 Posts
On the site it only shows the front view facing down the car. Does anyone have pictures of the fenders facing towards the front. The reason for asking is on the GT-R they have slites or vents on the side cloest to the door. (I am new sorry I if this is a dumb question)

I am also interested in Fenders if the above question is a yes they are the same as the GT-R pic.

Thanks

·
Registered
2000 Impreza RS
15 Posts
i too am interested but would also like to know about rear quater panels. if they are possible then i would def get all the fenders

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
just so you all know, this thread is hella old, and was abandoned a looong time ago. HOWEVER, I just emailed a supplier I've been talking to for a while about the possibility of a group buy. So it may be possible yet that something will come of this!

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Ok i just got a reply, and he said he can't get the blister fenders, HOWEVER he might be able to get other parts. He can get the front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper for sure. If anybody wants something please post and let me know.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5rs BRP
1,940 Posts
yea can you get me a price for that rear bumper shipped? ask if it bolts right up or the bumper beem has to be changed or wahtnot.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.