Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greddy's guages match our stock ones soo well...but one problem...the egt only goes up to 1200 degrees.....or is that a problem?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Umm, you might want to consider that these gauges are in Celcius, not Farenheit.

My EGT regularly reads over 700 C, which is 1292 degrees in Farenheit.

Your right though, the gauges do match perfectly and look awesome at night!

Graham :)

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol::lol: omfg now there is no reason not to get them....no wonder....wow hahah.....delete this thread james thanks

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will do, but lemme get the money first...dont wanna bug you with no ends....the check will arrive soon!!

·
Registered
R35/BO, XE30/AS, V37/MW
111 Posts
They match well?! I just got 2 out of 3 Greddy gauges...they're black background since mine is MY98; haven't installed yet so no idea how perfect will the match be (especially at nite)...care to share some info?

Thanks

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well for us my00 and 01 we have white faces with green number and red/orange needles...as do the greddy guages...i believe the black ones light up green numbers and orange needle as well but im not sure how the my98 stock guages illuminate

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you could search the rs gallery for wop's car he has a greddy boost guage infront of his guages and it matches almost perfectly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts