Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to know if the Skyline R34 headlights would convert into a 99 impreza RS. JDM sells the headlights so getting them isnt a problem just wondering if the mod would work out right. Thanks:checkit:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ares0311 said:
Wanted to know if the Skyline R34 headlights would convert into a 99 impreza RS. JDM sells the headlights so getting them isnt a problem just wondering if the mod would work out right. Thanks:checkit:
I don't know if it would work or not, but I've always liked the look of the R34 headlight assembly and thought it would look really good in a 1st gen Impreza. Let us know if you do find out something.

·
Registered
Hopefully picking up a GC soon
81 Posts
the key word is MONEY, if you have enough it can be done, but i think you will need to get a new hood and fenders so they can use them,cut them up, and fit them to the lights, and you may need a new grill if the lights dont fit it

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
I sometimes see civics with S2000 taillights and other hybrids, so I think it can be done. Yesh, if you're willing to spend a bit of cash for the shop or whoever to mold your front then good luck. I would like to see it. Any photoshop guys who can do this? If you guys can make James' white RS do the rolley polley, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. I am suck to Photoshop. :p

·
Registered
98 Outback Sport
1,249 Posts
time travel much... yes i do! i too want to find out about a 1 peice headlight option.
you might as well look at the ebay projectors they have two versions and both are one peice. lotsss of info on them search, ebay projector, or angel eyes, there are two versions of them(not just chrom or black but different projector style as well)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts