Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i been gettin alot of demands for different parts......so here it goes...

all shipping is not included unless otherwise posted.....

anyquestions PLEASE PM or EMAIL ME....and post only if you want somethign for sure....it ll make it easier to keep track of who wants what

Ext Force Kits

Ver5 Style Kit 1
http://www.accuritperformance.com/images/EF-Ver5-6 kit type 1.jpg

Ver5 Style Kit 2
http://www.accuritperformance.com/images/EF-Ver5-6 kit type 2.jpg

Rear Bumper for both Kits
http://www.accuritperformance.com/images/EF- rear bumper.jpg

L Bumper will be added shortly....i still need a g-pig for this...i wil offer a special to ONE customer price.....but must be local or willing to pay for shipping...

also Ver 4 front bumper also available...please ask me...

Prices:

Ver5 Style Kit 1
Front Lip - $450
Sides - $425 <----PLEASE NOTE only for SEDANS....will not fit the coupe
Rear Lip - $500 this will require the JDM Rear Bumper from Subaru

Ver5 Style Kit 2
Front Lip - $525
Sides(vented) - $425 <----PLEASE NOTE only for SEDANS....will not fit the coupe
Rear Lip - $500 this will require the JDM Rear Bumper from Subaru

JDM Rear bumper Price with Kit only...$350 with hardware...

GB Prices for this kit will depend on how many people buy.....if i can get 5 peopel to get parts please deduct 100 bucks from total price.....maybe more but again it depends on how many...

Accurit's Info and Opinion: i have a real simple set up on my car but....this kit is nice and clean....a lil low for my taste it looks good for those who have nice roads =) so if u live in like say NY....iw oudl not recommend this kit ESPECIALLY if u dropped more than 1.5''.....the FRP holds up well but better to be safe then sorry...ALSO i imported a full kit before and tested fitted on my car....and a JDM rear bumper...it was a perfect fit....nice and tight almost 100% perfect.... =)

Buddy Club GC8 Coilovers

http://www.accuritperformance.com/images/BCCoils.jpg

23 way adjsutable shocks(i was told 18 but after i imported a few it was 23), Height Adjustment -2.5 inches, Camber Adjustment, Spring rate is MADE TO ORDER...Front: 5Kg/mm to 14kg/mm Rear: 4Kg/mm to 11kg/mm tell me what you need or style of driving and we can make it custom for you....the struts are rebuildable so you can get ti overhauled later....so u ll get the most out of your money....

Normal Retail Price $1650-1700

GB over 5 people $1480 MAYBE SHIPPED depends on my Shipping Co

Accurit's Info and Opinion: i don t have any on hand experience with this set but i have sold a few two some impreza owners and a type R owner and they all love it....not one single complaint....but just seein the coilovers up close you can just tell this is high end stuff...built very well, most likely i will get a set myself....but i really like the stock height i just want a stiffer spring rate and stifferstruts.....=)

Buddy Club P1 Racing QF Wheels

http://www.accuritperformance.com/images/P1 QF RW-retry.jpg

Sizes: 17x7.5 +47 or 16x7 +45(will not work with Brembo set up)in Racing White and Gunmetal
One Piece Aluminum Forged and at 12.8 lbs

Normal price with Rays Lock $1650(17) $1500(16)

need more than 5 buyers GB price $1450(17) shipped and$1300(16) with Rays Wheel Locks(duralumin)

Accurit's Info and Opinion: i just gotta say i LOVE these wheels...i have it on my car and you will notice the difference in driving immediately....car feels more responsive, and feel liek a floating sensation....when i got them balanaced i didn tneed any weights in the front and the rear only one weight.....i also hit a few big pot holes while my drives in NY and NOTHING very strong wheel...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED....BUT sinceits at 7.5width u may get some fender rub in the rear if you are on a stock suspension and or lowering springs.....SOLUTIONS roll the rear fender or if u have coilovers the there should be no prob...

Rays Wheel Locks

$150 shipped more than 10 sets $125 shipped

i have this set on my car in black...they are aluminum forge and balanced...each lug nut weighs the same and the lock nut that is seven sided has a cut in the nut so it is still balanced with the normal lugs 20 peice set with special lock

Carbon Fiber Coupe Wing and Lip Trunk Spoiler Combo

CF/FRP Coupe Wing
http://www.accuritperformance.com/images/CFCoupeWing2.jpg
$450
GB over 3 people $375

Trunk Lip Spoiler

$130 shipped

this is very flexable and universal fit.....you can cut it to your own specs....i am gettin more info on this as soon as i can...

sorry only pic i have from catalog.....i will have my sample late next week...and test fit on my car.....

but heres the idea....since i have the sedan wing....i want a wing a lil more functional....the sedan wing is ok...i like it....but i do like the coupe wing...and since the CF one is available, so i want it...so with the coupe wing and the trunk lip spoiler i wanna put it together addin a bit more downforce in the rear....anyone have a wind tunnel i can use? haha....i wish~

Carbon Fiber Fog Light and Pod for Front Mounted Intercooler Applications

more info soon...

McCulloch HID Kits

prices will be added soon....please send feedback on this...so check it out at:
http://www.mccullochhid.com/index2.htm i can offer a better price then MSRP...

P1 Replica Front Lip made of FRP.....
my estimated price is around 300 without shipping...i ll have more info on this soon.....please post intrests...thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Sti/Subaru, Power

Ver 6 Lip with Hardware......Special Sale til end of June 02

$150 shipped...YES the real thing.....normal retail for approx. $200(avg price) i need atleast 4 buyers or more for each order....

Sti Rear Lateral Links, Pillow Ball Mounts and Sti Trailing Arms

Sti Rear Lateral Links, Pillow Ball Mount(end links)and Sti Trailing Arms Combo price for $800 shipped......over 7 buyers $700 shipped....

Accurit's Info and Opinion: i first ask to my dealer...."what will this do for my suspension?" HE said...very very good things....please trust me......i was like hmmmmm ok...so i got my hanbds on a set...and i love it.....i had them in for about 3 months and 2 auto xs....i still have stock struts and springs but my car really handles well in the turns...car feels very tight....and can drift out the rear when i want to....its just awesome....currently i have a 18mm FHI rear sway and prova end links(i got the older version of the links) i HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who wants more stability in the corners!!!

Strut Top Mounts Set
$270 shipped over 5 buyers $245 shipped

Engine MOunts, Tranny Mounts and Pitching Stopper
Combo Price for $250 shipped over 5 buyers $220 shipped

STI Springs

GC Springs Front 3.6 kg/mm
GC Springs Rear 3.1 kg/mm
GC Springs Front 4.0 kg/mm
GC Springs Rear 3.3 kg/mm
GC Springs Front 5.1 kg/mm
GC Springs Rear 4.9 kg/mm

Set price $375 for all four
over 5 people $300

GC -30mm Down Springs Front 3.5 kg/mm
GC -30mm Down Springs Rear 3.1 kg/mm

Sert price $400
over 5 people $325

Power Enterprise Turbo's

Pe1818 or Pe1820 $1575

GB of 4 people $1400 shipped

Other Power Products are available also....

Carbon Fiber Hoods(no vent or hood scoop must use your own pieces)

Price and Pics will be posted soon.....

Defi BF Gauges

Meters are 60mm only...

Turbo $245
Oil Pressure $275
Fuel Pressure $275
Oil Temp $230
Water Temp $230
Exhaust Temp $275

Control Unit II $130

depnds on how many orders i get i ll will give a new price

shipping will vary from each order....but at most will be 20 bucks to ship in the US

more things to be added....

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
GB LIST

Ext Force: 1 of 5
Joncas
WRC 555(for 5)
DrunkenMonkey
Local Buyer

WE NEED ONE MORE!!!!!!

Ver 6 Lip GB: 1 of 4

AZ-GT

Sti Rear Sususpension Combo: 2 of 7

a local buyer has reserved one set

another local buyer has reserved one set

Buddy Club Wheels:

HammerShark

Payment options

CC by Pay Pal but please add 3% to cover charges
MO or Check by Mail.....no 3% charge
Cash <---highly recommended for the locals =)

Please send me BY email your email and contact info for shipping the items out....

·
Registered
'99 SOHC EJ257 GT3076r Auto
120 Posts
As far as I know Accurit is the only who can get an EXT Force Kit. Why not post this on the I-club too? I know there are people over there that want it too.

I want a Ver5 Style Kit 2 - it makes me woody. :eek:

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS 4-door silv
144 Posts
You think those BC rims will rub on my car?
I have a 01 sedan w/ Eibach pro kit and AGXs.

Anyway I'm in for a set of gunmetal QFs w/ the lugs!
Can I get them w/ tires..maybe 205/40 or 215/40s'?

Yeah, you would get a better response on the other club!

Joncas...Thanx for letting me know about this. I changed my mind about that lip though. It's a little too expensive for me.

wighti

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well first off club charges vendors.....and for the price its not worth to put up with some of the "bargain shoppers" dont get me wrong...i love to save money.....but when i get like 20 people askin for like 3 bucks off ONE Badge, it gets annoying....and looking at i club its been gettin over run with WRX owners and the ex honda owners aka R*CERS(again dont get me wrong theres alot of nice clean honda owners out there like real type Rs, Hybrids and etc..)

RS25 has been here before i club ....and i emailed james a few times about questions and etc...and i always got a quick repsonse....and indepth info the things i questioned about.....so i lik it here.....plus they don t charge me.....ehehheeh

so if they dont kno to come here its their loss.....and you guys will get the more rare and sometimes new stuff first.....

Joncas - yeah i kno i can prolly get more buyers there but i don tliek gettin hasseled....i jus like dealin with people who kno what they want....if customers can chose who they deal with, then a Dealer should choose his customers =) i wanna have a standard of service to my customers and an expectation from then as well to be a good and loyal customers....i try hard not to set prices too high....i just make enough t cover my azz and to make profit to buy new products and to invest into my business to get and even develope my own products as well....

wighti - a buddy of mine(01 RS Coupe) who got the BC GM has ver 5 struts and H&R lowering springs(about 1.8 and 1.5) he gets some rub in corners....but hes gonna get the BC coilovers soon so that should eliminate the problem...(Buddys CLubs Impreza has same set up and there s no rub)....i mentioned before that you can roll he fender.....the fender comes down in an L shape....and that part rubs sometimes since the wheel is wide with the +47 offset.....they made the wheel like that so its flush with the body....i have 215 45 Pneumant(made in germany Z Rated all season) about $400 for all four i m goin to an AutoX tomorrow so i get to really test these tires so i ll let you know about them.....i can get Faulken, Yokohama, Bridgestone, Sumitomo and etc.....but some prices that tire rack has i can t beat....

that is Accurit Performance =)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AZ-GT got ya...

=)

Power Added...

Acc

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WRC 555 ok added to list....

Acc

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Ext Force Kit for the GC8 comin out later this week!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accurit Performance

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

heres the sketch of it.....i post real pics as soon as i get them and prices as well....

Acc

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
P1 Replica Front Lip made of FRP.....
I Pm'ed you about a bunch of stuff, but I must say you guys rock!!! If you make this lip I'll buy one, my dream may actually come true.

I want to see pictures of this thing now! :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha nice....i may slap one on as well but i really like wrx lip =P

Acc

·
Registered
MY99 2.5RS Blue
27 Posts
Ext Force

Hey accurit wsup man?...okay..is $450 for the Style 1 lip shipped?..I may be able to do this if 5 people are up for it and it comes down to $350. so I guess you can put me as a maybe :checkit:

DM

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats just the estimated price....itll prolly be lower...but to sfe i always go higher....

Endless Knights ahahhaha =P

CSR Is our mountain...we can never be defeated!!!

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS 4-door silv
144 Posts
Hey, Accurit...

What do you think about 205/40 or 215/40s' on those BC rims?
Do you think those rims are strong enough to put a low pro tire on them?

Here's the gunmetal (for anyone interested)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts