Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 511 Posts

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Finally! Some nice looking corner lights for our car! Blend in perfectly to the headlights instead of being some blob of white. You can order either clear crystal or smoked crystal!

Payment (READ :)):

Money orders, personal checks, cashiers checks are preferred. Email me (Include your address, RS25.com SN, & whether you want clear or smoked) and I'll give you my address. Paypal is accepted and preferred.

You must be verified & must pay through instant funds NOT credit card
(Include your address, RS25.com SN, & whether you want clear or smoked)

MSRP from Scoobyworld is 110.036 USD WITHOUT shipping and import taxes from the UK

40 sets Price: $91 shipped (to continental US)
if you live outside the continental US you can still get in on this but will have to pay the difference in shipping

List (those who paid):

1) Crazzy_azz_white_boy [clear] PAID shipped
2) mayo [clear] PAID shipped
3) timdog82001 [smoked] PAID shipped
4) Stiletto [clear] PAID shipped
5) imprezaaRS [smoked] PAID shipped
6) myfirstdeuce [smoked] PAID shipped
7) ShaTowZ [clear] PAID shipped
8) animosity [clear] PAID shipped
9) Stinkfist [clear] PAID shipped
10) yia [clear] PAID shipped
11) Eats V-tec [smoked] PAID shipped
12) squared away [smoked] PAID shipped
13) Brood [smoked] PAID shipped
14) rc25 [clear] PAID shipped
15) laxrox5 [clear] PAID shipped
16) Mailman [clear] PAID shipped
17) bikkerider [clear] PAID shipped
18) AcquaCow [clear] PAID shipped
19) SpeedKillz [clear] PAID shipped
20) Albert [clear] PAID shipped
21) Ben.. [clear] PAID shipped
22) Willyb [clear] PAID shipped
23) MattGC8 [clear] PAID shipped
24) Phloyd [smoked] PAID shipped
25) Local [clear] PAID shipped
26) Magoozle [smoked] PAID shipped
27) PSItuning.ca [clear] PAID shipped
28) Kaos22b [smoked] PAID shipped
29) Korsch_RS [smoked] PAID shipped
30) kichigaijap [smoked] PAID shipped
31) cc492 [smoked] PAID shipped
32) darksurfer81 [clear] PAID shipped
33) 4wheelmotion [smoked] PAID shipped
34) Kwisatz [smoked] PAID shipped
35) Derk1127 [clear] PAID shipped
36) RS-TB [smoked] PAID shipped
37) Romero22b [clear] PAID shipped
38) DragonRM [clear] PAID shipped
39) pimptight2.5 [clear] PAID shipped
40) LadyLes [smoked] PAID shipped

Check your name and your details, let me know if anything is wrong! What you see next to your name is what you're gonna get.

UPDATES:

- There are no spots left

- Both the clear and smoked lens will be the ones that are pictured in the below pictures uninstalled on a car. these have 2 horizontal ridges on the inside of the lamp the outside is smooth (previous versions that didn't have this had problems with leaking). Please be aware of this. please contact me within the next couple days if you do not want to continue in the buy.. Thanks

- there is a price discrepency, the amount of import tax they slap on us will be the determining factor. Alreadythe total price is more than I calculated due to the fluctuating GBP to USD. So lets hope the tax is less than I calculated..... =/ just a warning...the price may grow higher

- Corners have been shipped from the UK (2-3 week expected arrival)

- When corners arrive to me they will be shipped to you via USPS. Tracking and insurance are not included, if you want either/both of these you just have to pay for it. I'm not responsible for any damaged/lost due to USPS. Thanks =)

-All orders shipped

·
Registered
MY01 RS Silverthorn...stock
440 Posts
As you know i am is for some of the clear ones not smokes. Would you want payments now or should we wait till we have at least 20 peeps signed up?

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mayo said:
As you know i am is for some of the clear ones not smokes. Would you want payments now or should we wait till we have at least 20 peeps signed up?
Yeah, pay now so we can get this going as soon as possible, we already have 19. =)

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GC8-E36 said:
Any (edit:MORE) pics of the smoked corners on the car?
Sorry, there aren't any real pics of the smoked corners on a car...maybe later I could photochop some more if you want..

·
Premium Member
99 Subie 2.5RS Silver
389 Posts
I just bought my helmet for autocross, so I'll be paying on Thursday the 26th. Sweet, official group buy status. What happens if we reach thirty? Will we break into the eighties? Do you know how much it will be if we want the fender markers too? I want clear btw.

·
Registered
MY01 RS Silverthorn...stock
440 Posts
I just set up a paypal account so i am just waiting for it to be verified. I will send that money out as soon as i get it.

·
Registered
2001 RS Atlantic Blue Coupe
421 Posts
IM IN!! count me in for the a set of the smokeys, yes, i really wanted a set of these when i first saw them

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
wow, i can't believe we're already up to 19...

·
Registered
34 Posts
pretty sure you can go over 20 just need to meet the 20 mark to get the discount

though i could be mistaken and then id like my money back because i think im like #21 :lol:

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MattGC8 said:
I just bought my helmet for autocross, so I'll be paying on Thursday the 26th. Sweet, official group buy status. What happens if we reach thirty? Will we break into the eighties? Do you know how much it will be if we want the fender markers too? I want clear btw.
I will have to ask Scoobyworld but I would expect a drop :)
If this does occur anybody who paid the previous price will be refunded whatever the difference is immediately.

As far as the fender markers are concerned, or even the bumper lights for that matter, it all depends on how many people want them. If like more than 5 are interested maybe we could do it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ShaTowZ said:
i'm down, i want some of the clears.

So do we send you the 91 in paypal or wha?

-jas0n
Yep, just make sure you are VERIFIED and that you pay via instant funds and NOT through your credit card. :)

1 - 20 of 511 Posts