Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased an F1 kit from them when I first did my turbo swap and heard several bad reviews immediately after recieving the kit. It was new and never installed and I was worried about having the car down again due to a pos clutch kit so I called the seller requesting to exhange it for an exedy kit. They made a really big deal out of it because they didn't want to accept it but finally agreed after I told them I would purchase the exedy kit before they even recieved the f1 back so they could credit.

Well this has been about two years now and I have had a kevlar clutch disc in my favorites list and decided to buy it tonight. I wanted a kevlar disc for my awd setup (already have exedy lw fw and pp but grease got on the disc) because the fwd kevlar disc in the spec clutch I got from JoeJoe69 is really holding up and engages perfectly.

Apparently:

1-I am not allowed to purchase anything from them (I tried... twice)
2-I am not allowed to contact them with questions (after being denied purchase, I tried contacting them to see if it was a glitch)

How they could be moronic enough to refuse a sale is beyond me. I never used the F1 kit and paid extra for the exedy kit so basically they didn't lose anything, they even charged a restocking fee if I remember correctly. Unbelievable. :unamused: I would hope its just an ebay glitch but I have very little faith in the vendor so its most likely some of their bs. I really wish I could flip them the bird online and tell them to suck it, but that would be wrong so I won't. Hopefully they will read this somehow though and post some kind of bs to show how super cool they are.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I emailed someone who sells the spec clutches to try and get only the kevlar disc since gripfarce won't allow me to contact or buy from them. I really need the disc by Tuesday, am trying to get my awd swapped back in by then.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.