Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2009 BL5, 2001 RS
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been thinking about this for awhile now, I plan to run a different set of Recaros in my gc, and I am perfectly content with the jdm limited seats in my wagon. So these are up for grabs. A couple small quarter sized tears on them but nothing insane. They have some crazy home made rails on them now. I am planning to remove them before the sale. Anyways, these are an authentic set of Recaros with the 5 point harness slot. They were originally in an older 90's porsche. This was a custom color Recaro did back when they took requests to do custom colorways. There are only a few other sets of grey cloth SRD out there, and they aren't for sale often. With that being said, I am going to ask SOLD. I am not in a rush to sell these at all, so I dont have a problem sitting on them. (no pun intended) Even though I have my mind made up on what seats to run in my gc, I will entertain trade offers of other Recaros. Your oem seats, corbeau's, brides and any other brand of seat will be declined.

Located in CT, txt for faster response at 203-848-7936

·
Registered
99WhiteMock22B/10TeslaRoadster
6,659 Posts
So trade for stock RS seats or what?!?

:lol:

Those things are hot! GLWS!

·
Registered
2009 BL5, 2001 RS
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Steve!

Yea not looking to ship either sorry.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,737 Posts
Those looks suuuper comfy. GLWS!

·
Registered
99 Impreza Outback Sport
163 Posts
:drool:

so much want so little money

glws

·
Registered
2009 BL5, 2001 RS
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. They really are comfortable and hug amazing. Where my tax season ballers at?

·
Registered
2001 Black RS Coupe
58 Posts
Do these fold forwards like normal coupe seats? (like when passangers are trying to get in or out

·
Registered
2009 BL5, 2001 RS
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes; they recline as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.