Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peoples.
Name here is Kevin. My wife and I are big time scooby fans.
Recently moved down from San Jose. 01 2.5RS 4 door in Blue.
Have had the car about a year or so, and now starting to explore some mods. Each mod I make causes me to like my car even more all over again. These cars are all that then some. Oh! we like dirt. Last weekend we did 165 miles on forest roads up in Big Bear. Big WRC fan and we both are motorcyclist. We are in Chino Hills.
Car status, removed black plastic plumbing on the intake woo hoo! Have a scooby intermediate pipe and front shock tower strut and gauge pack. Other then that stock. I need a rear sway bar. 20,000 miles still in warranty.
What is the scene? Have I found it? Where are all you people?
What is the next event? I want to be Peter Solberg when I grow up. Oh 40 years old, married with children, employment seeker
Greetings,
Kevin

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Welcome, Kevin! Sounds like you and the wife wil fit right in here. 165 miles on dirt roads in one weekend? Nice!:D And defiitely get the rear sway bar, it really changes the handling dynamics of the car, for the better, I think. Anyways, hope you like this place, lots of info available for the RS here, and it's also a place to have some fun! Enjoy!

Myles

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
welcome to the club, and welcome to the bay area too. damn, you are lucky. your wife would let you go 165 miles on dirt roads. my gf didn't even let me drive for a 1/4 mile on un-paved roads. damn. anyways, maybe go to a meet one day. i'm only in San Francisco. i used to drive to san jose pretty often, but my gf goes to school in davis now. i'll see online.

jz

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx everyone for the replies. I realize it is a internet club but
where are the majority of members based so cal I hope?
Kevin

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
oh crap, i read your post wrong. i thought you moved to San Jose, but you actually moved away from SJ. hahaha!!! well, i'm in san francisco.

jz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts