Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my wife and daughters out for a 225 mile drive in our new RS through the twisty roads of PA and NJ from Philly to the Pococnos and back. Short of my motorcycles, this car handles better than anything I've driven!

We stopped for lunch at "Ships In" in Milford, NJ and bumped in to a few Subaru guys. It was great running in to these guys and I was pleasantly surprised when exiting the restaurant to see their Subarus parked across from mine. Cool cars!

Today I went out for a 190 mile motorcycle ride through the back roads of southern and central Jersey. This has been a good couple of days!

Drive safe,
_Scott

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
that's great. i used to take drives with my then gf with my RS. it was fun. she would sit and enjoy the views, while i'm enjoying the road. ah, good ol' days with my then gf.

·
Registered
250 Posts
This past weekend I went up to Stroudsburg (sp) and I think I need to start a Subaru dealership up there. Man I never seen so many Subies in one day. I saw like 2 or 3 RS's in a day, I'm lucky to see one in a month other than mine at home. Which is a good thing to have something different from everyone else.

Wish I had my car and more than a day to spend, I would have loved to test out some of the roads.

BTW Maryland SUCKS! Freakin' snow, sleet, fog :barf:

j/k:D

·
Registered
250 Posts
PhillyScott said:
We drove up to Stroudsburg, PA on Sunday! Maybe you saw us in our '03 silver RS.

Drive safe,
_Scott
I'm not for sure. We left the Clarion Inn in Stroudsburg around 11 am and headed back home. We was in a blue Durango (if you can tell under all the salt) with a trailered 1st gen RX7. Off hand I saw a Silver GC8 sedan, Red GC8 coupe with gold rims, and a black WRX. Not to mention the all the OBS's.

We didn't know the place was such a tourist attraction. We was looking for a cheap room and the Clarion was $80 then we went down to look at the not so nice Knight's Inn, guy said $90. I laughed at him!

Oh well it was a cool yet hair pulling road trip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts