Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 RS - RIP
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what ever happened to this thing? I havn't heard about it in a while. Are they still being produced? Is there any new development? This easily looks like the coolest product available to anyone with a hood scoop (who is running NA). It is a shame that it doesn't appear to be actively marketed or developed. I know that several people are still looking forward to seeing a MAF version, dyno/g-tech data, and just further development overall!

Someone please let me know what is going on with this intake! I want my car to have this!

jonathan

·
Registered
37 Posts
yeah stats?

This exchaust looks and sounds like it is worth the money. Only if it had stats to back it up. I hope this intake will knock out all the competition out there. :boxer:

·
Premium Member
98 RS - RIP
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: yeah stats?

imprezafan1 said:
This exchaust looks and sounds like it is worth the money. Only if it had stats to back it up. I hope this intake will knock out all the competition out there. :boxer:
Well, I am hoping for stats, but mostly just more development and marketing of the thing. If it was more available and offered more widely, I am sure that more people would buy it and eventually some good stats would work there way around. I have heard mentioned some ideas for modifications to the intake that could make it even better. Along with these, development of a version for MAF cars would be good, since I have a MAF car, and since MAF intakes are quite as weak as people say they are, at least not the 98s :) So, I would definately like to see a version that can at least be used on 98s!

jonathan

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
ilmaestro said:
Someone please let me know what is going on with this intake! I want my car to have this!

jonathan
It's still out there. Call Sean @ Suby Specialties (626) 358-4235. He's the mad scientist behind it. Last time I was there I saw four or five I think.

·
Premium Member
98 RS - RIP
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone got an e-mail contact for this guy? :) My poor college student ass doesn't have long distance... for real, hehe.

Edit: forgot to mention that I think I remember trying the e-mail addy on pkzero.com, and it didn't work.

jonathan

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
ilmaestro said:
Anyone got an e-mail contact for this guy? :) My poor college student ass doesn't have long distance... for real, hehe.

Edit: forgot to mention that I think I remember trying the e-mail addy on pkzero.com, and it didn't work.

jonathan
He's TMRRally on here. Dude it's all about 1010220... get with it. :)

·
Premium Member
98 RS - RIP
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tall J said:
He's TMRRally on here. Dude it's all about 1010220... get with it. :)
Ahh, ok. I thought 1010220 was totally last week. I guess I am not with it then... :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts