Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need help at the Rim Of the World Rally coming up!! If anyone is interested in working the Rally as a spectator marshal please respond!!!There will be benefits....of course!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Dude I might be down what dates are we looking at and what sort of duties are we to do? and what is expected from us as marshalls?

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Dude I might be down what dates are we looking at and what sort of duties are we to do? and what is expected from us as marshalls?
you get to tell people what to do while standing by a rally car that zooms by over 75mph off road no more than 2 ft away from you and you get to stand there all day.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CLOSE

Except you dont get to stand there all day, only when the spectator stage is going off!!!Let me know!! Thanks..Scott G.
the gravel crew

OH YA may 2nd and 3rd

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RIM HELP

ZeroCool,
Thanks for your interest, I've sent you an e-mail regarding the event and asked for some more info about you, check it out and respond that way....Thanks again........Scott G.
the gravel crew

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Re: RIM HELP

gravel crew said:
ZeroCool,
Thanks for your interest, I've sent you an e-mail regarding the event and asked for some more info about you, check it out and respond that way....Thanks again........Scott G.
the gravel crew
Hey Scott I might be interested too, what do I have to do?

e-mail me at [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts