Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2x01 2.5RS, 97 gm4
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is temporary. and just for giggles. its not finished product, if i wanted it finished i would relocate the turbo so its under the seat and not visible and probably get smaller one too. this is the seized turbo i had on my ej20g.......i took it apart, did some cleaning and grinding....its ghetto but heck who cares. scooter not back together and carburator is too small. needs airfilter, it bogs with out one...too much air. lol
but yeah its 1 a.m. so will play with it tommorow more.

enjoy

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
Hahaha.... can the scooter produce enough airflow to overcome the friction of the turbo... hahha cool

·
Registered
2x01 2.5RS, 97 gm4
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure. i want smaller turbo. i might have a custom pipe made so i could have a turbo kit that is removable and all. idk. go race them ricers. oh and its 150cc....just need a bigger carburator but i don't know anything about them.......so help wold be good.

also couldn't get on it...no exhaust, late in neighborhood

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
not sure. i want smaller turbo. i might have a custom pipe made so i could have a turbo kit that is removable and all. idk. go race them ricers. oh and its 150cc....just need a bigger carburator but i don't know anything about them.......so help wold be good.

also couldn't get on it...no exhaust, late in neighborhood
That would be effin hilarious to pull up to a ricer at a stop light an start revving and then beat him on a scooter. I want somes videosl!! Noobtube that $hit LOL!!!!

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Now we need a scooter vs. Ricer vid for sure. Not condoning street racing or anything.

·
Registered
2x01 2.5RS, 97 gm4
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
someone help with carburetor. i think it needs more fuel. it bogs sometimes in beginnig. also what car came with the smallest turbo, that thing is too big, i don't even hear it spool but i think it did make it faster. so far got only to 50mph. neighborhood road,,,,would this be illegal to ride?

·
Registered
98 RBP Coupe, '94 White Wagon
257 Posts
I'm pretty sure the '91 Leggy came with a little baby VF-11, or something tiny like that. I'm sure there's more than one laying around in members garages on here.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts