Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man nothing new here either :eek: Oh well. I guess I'll just go for a drive. Anybody wanna come?;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
haha. sure i know, iwhat ya mean... i ll tell ya what i do know i am waiting for my new engine when thats here i will be driving everywere as i usually do. i know alot of roads in denver that rock... well a few :D guess its just that time of the month....:D

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Wow, I haven't been up for a drive in a while, though I did hit up Second Creek a week ago. I'll have to see about getting out more.

Nick C.

·
Registered
91 Posts
if i ever get a engine for my gc8 im gonna go for a mtn drive to denver then chill at sonic. i cant wait... its still always slow in here here here here here ...... :eek:

·
I'm a traitor.
2002 WRX wagon x2
1,166 Posts
It'll get going now...since I posted. Cuz everyone loves me. Blah blah blah. Can't think of anything intelligent to say. So how 'bout them uh...:stinky: farting smileys?

·
Registered
91 Posts
yeah at least you reply alot of times you see a million views no one has anything usefull to say.. or say anything at all... and who cares as long as you like cars your cool here. although subarus are the shiznit. getting my gc8 back friday from the shop.

·
I'm a traitor.
2002 WRX wagon x2
1,166 Posts
Bratmantlz said:
getting my gc8 back friday from the shop.
New engine? I've seen you post about that several times, how long has it been in the shop for? Congrats on finally getting it back! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't pretend to be something I'm not or have something I don't online.

And what motor did you put in your GC8? Stock or something like an STi?

·
Registered
91 Posts
well im folding my gc8 engine jdm got damaged in beeing shipped here from what the supplyer said. still beeing looked into. ive lost all sanity driving a 80ish cressida... yep so i took it to heuberger yesterday night to get the stinking headgasket on it fixed. im now waiting on the jdm and will be converting bc its more cost effective. wife even agrees!! so im doing the swap im gonna use patience and save for it, driving my gc8 with the olstinker ej25 we get in us. ;) since its supposed to be a ej20 turbo.... you bet when i get it id like to show everyone, and hope they get to do it too! my supplier had just what i want and i cant wait to get more info, and maybe this time they can get it to the us safely..
ttyl everyone
Brat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts