Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs Blue Steel
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, after going through 5, 300-400 hp Honda's, I became a man! Finally a pround owner of a Scooby! And let me tell you, I love it! After college, I plan on swapping it. I'll post up some pics here shortly! Just got a rack as well that'll be on later today. Let me know what you guys think and what you think would look good differently!
"JDM" font/rear lip and side skirts.
Clear corner and tail lights
sti gc8 fog covers (need to install brackets. $50 a piece from japan... :/)
sti momo steering wheel and shift knob
Tanabe 6f210 springs
kyb agx gas struts
sti sway bar
magnaflow exhaust/muffler
custom dp
Rays g07wt 57
pirelli[/URL] all seasons
eclipse cd1200g (cleanest/stock looking deck ever)
Carbon fiber middle trim
rockford forgate speakers
brand new leather interior MINT
steel mica paint :)
Rally armour mud flaps
and all of the front suspension was replaced with oem new parts as well as the diff and awd system were updated and new HG.
And I'm not sure if I wanna go with a supercharger, or a swap...
What do you guys think? Changes/additional mods? I wanna hear YOUR input. And, thanks for the warm welcome!

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
Good job! Members journal section is where all build threads should be located!

Also, +1 to Lifeless. Get a v6 grill!

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs Blue Steel
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I have a bunch just need to upload them.. Anddd my timing belt tensioner went out.. So I need to upload pics of the rebuild.. $2480 in receipts... Basically a brand new engine in it after all the work.. Wish I had the money to swap it :/ I'll update it in a little bit.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs Blue Steel
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also, my wheels scrape on the fender lining.. And they're rolled a little but now the plastic is getting messed up.. Any way to fix this? I was thinking fender flares but low on money for all that as I don't have the tools/paint to do it..

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
Also, my wheels scrape on the fender lining.. And they're rolled a little but now the plastic is getting messed up.. Any way to fix this? I was thinking fender flares but low on money for all that as I don't have the tools/paint to do it..
remove fender liners...or sell and get 17's. I havent had fender liners on any of my Imprezas. :meh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.