Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
hey that is sweet, nice car. will you let me get a ride if i come over the mountains to check out the car? please..............;)

btw, I think you should get that front lip made for the older 98 bumper, It would probably cover up those blue silicone hoses for the intercooler. they look like fangs:D j/k!
oh yeah, a reversed scoop would look cool too. still though, i love it. keep up the good work man:sunny:

·
Registered
my00 RS
327 Posts
asusimpreza said:
Mad Max!!! And it's black too(or is that blue?)!! LOL

Ben
YAh whatcha want?

5252 nice job with your car. I got a few questions.
What fmic is that? Any mods to get it to fit?

I think I read your running 12psi? What s/c are you using and if its a eaton m62, what size is the pulley? Are you just over reving the s/c to get that much boost? What is you Compression ratio?

Thanks and welcome to the s/c group:)

MadMax
2.5 RS SC

Attachments

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it is a spearco. beat to fit paint to match....
i am only getting about ten lbs. i cut new smaller pulleys to boost the output but i cannot get it above ten lbs. i am planning an overdrive pulley on the crank... 8.5 to 1 compression.

·
Registered
83 Posts

Are you from Coeur d' Alene? What's with that K plate? Kootenai county ID. Post Falls, Athol, Rathdrum? Where. I used to live up there and I'm comming back someday. I hope we both still have our cars by then. It would be nice to hook up with someone who has a boosted RS up there. Now when I move, I wont be alone:D Nice ride.

Paul...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Good, good, good, and good....How's the job market looking up there at the moment? Ahhh, the heck with finding a job, maybe I should open up a small tuner shop or something. That sounds like fun eh? Hey wait! I had a small business up there back in the late 80's and it didn't go so well... Maybe I should stick to plan A and get a good job. Are there alot of hopped up 2.5s in the CDA or PF area? Or maybe even Spokane?

I will be up that way in July for my Honeymoon. Stop over at my Sister's house and then on up to Radium Hot Springs and Banff. Maybe I could hook up with you and I could check out your car...

Paul...

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have the only scoob that is more than "intake ane exhaust". and on te ride, any time. call me in the scoob 208-660-3306. or email or call my sexetary 208-773-6667 she's used to arrainging rides. my condolances on the honeymoon :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts