Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Subaru Impreza L 5smt AWD
716 Posts
In my members journal i posted links for everything needed for the pre facelift upgrade to V4 bumper. I'm using my phone to reply so I cant really link them now. Check out page 6 or 7 of my journal, everything is there...good prices on everything. And i got clear indicators for like 30 shipped. Pm me if you have questions and ill get back to you whrn I'm at my computer ! Good luck, love my v4 bumper ...

·
Banned
GM6 2.5RS
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
716 Posts
My dealer said they could not obtain it as it is a jdm part...not sure if you can still buy from the dealership unless they happen to stock it, from what they told me its a special order part. And that part youre lookong at is more than what you need to install the bumper, you can save a lot of money by going through eBay for the indicators. like i said, i have everything you would need in hyperlink form on my members journal....

·
Banned
GM6 2.5RS
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My dealer said they could not obtain it as it is a jdm part...not sure if you can still buy from the dealership unless they happen to stock it, from what they told me its a special order part. And that part youre lookong at is more than what you need to install the bumper, you can save a lot of money by going through eBay for the indicators. like i said, i have everything you would need in hyperlink form on my members journal....
I searched ebay but I don't really know what to search?

And I was going to get that crystal pack because I want clear corner lights, and clear side markers as well and it seemed cheaper to get it all at one place...

What should I search in ebay? I guess i'll head back and keep trying.
The big issue is that I want to use actual websites instead of ebay so I can bookmark it and it's there until I can save up and afford it.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Hey man just trying to help out a future V4 Subie..... Those products on ebay can be bookmarked and saved for later, so i dont know whay you mean there , and if the listjng expires you can typically copy and paste the old title into ebay searchbar and find the same product....thats what I did.

·
Banned
GM6 2.5RS
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey man just trying to help out a future V4 Subie..... Those products on ebay can be bookmarked and saved for later, so i dont know whay you mean there , and if the listjng expires you can typically copy and paste the old title into ebay searchbar and find the same product....thats what I did.
I'll just use a real site, they come with return policies and such. Just works out nicer, i'll eat the extra 10$.

Dealership
:blol:Fail:blol:

·
Registered
RWD 99 Impreza OBS
3,752 Posts
Alright so can anyone answer that second part?

Does that UK site's turn signals for 93-98 "Pre-Face lift" = V4 Compatibility?

Lighting - Impreza 1993-2000 : Subaru Impreza Crystal Lighting Package

Oh also, do I have to use an amber light? Any other legal options there? (PA):)
The ones pictured are for the version 5/6 but under the drop down menu you can select v.5/6 so I would assume that if you selected the v.4 ones they would include the banana style blinkers. Wouldn't hurt to shoot them an email if you are still concerned.
As far as amber lights go, check your local laws..it can vary state to state.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.