Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sunny:

Am I the only one that has to get up on saturday????

Akcel- whats up posting at 4:00am????
More stupid wrx pic.s for you guys!!!!

Attachments

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
haha posting at 4am....ahead of the crowd gotta beat the rush yanno? hahah sike i got off work at 2:30 got home around 3...chatted and posted got done bout 4 went to sleep

:chomp:akcel:chomp:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hows your new build-up cars going, Sean? Have you decided what you want to do with them?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You need to keep better track of whats going on around here.

I posted a lonnnnnng time ago that we sold that car and I have built a white 2002 rs. It has the same wheels and tires but in anthrasite, and white line drop coils. It looks really good!!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
[email protected] SUBARU said:
You need to keep better track of whats going on around here.

I posted a lonnnnnng time ago that we sold that car and I have built a white 2002 rs. It has the same wheels and tires but in anthrasite, and white line drop coils. It looks really good!!
Yeah!!! Rich WTF are thinking...Geez!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
[email protected] SUBARU said:
I posted a lonnnnnng time ago that we sold that car
What?? I was just up there two weeks ago how is that a long time ago?? Sheesh! Picky people :)

Heh... okay, for some reason I thought you were going to build up another black rs. Maybe you sold the black rs and were building up the white rs and I misread the post. Heck, didn't even know RS's come in any other color besides black ;)

:run:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Bah! You should be able to read my mind! The Internet is so yesterday. Telepathy is where it's at!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes I did get it. I had to leave to pick up a car from Culver City Subaru. I have checked in with brett and I might not be able to get any of the parts you have requested. I will let you know later.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually I had those in stock the last time I checked. If you want them I could put some aside for you.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts