Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks.

Can anyone recommend a good shop where I can have my KYB AGX struts installed? I'm in the Silver Spring, MD area.

Thanks.

gone

·
Registered
108 Posts
There used to be this guy called Rob on the I-Club, went under the name of Volvo Killer. He used to do a lot of Scooby work on the side at the shop he worked at. He used to give me pretty good deals, but I am not sure if he still does that stuff, or even works there. The shop was called European auto.

·
Registered
120 Posts
make a post on "the other club" and people will offer to help. I did mine with the help of a friend.... I'll help you if you want... LMK..

--Brian

·
Registered
120 Posts
Justin- come to a meet you n00b!!! the rockville meets can be fun, well the dinner part is..

·
Registered
120 Posts
yeah I noticed ;) You should of come to the Ferrari Open Track Day at summit point, the F40 and 333SP were jaw-dropping, as well as the challenge cars, both 355 and 550. the RUF 3400S was just insanely fast. The array of cars there would make any man happy, if you know what I mean ;) I got alot of it on video.
Tim and I were shocked you did'nt come out.. I mean some of the best Ferrari's ever built, including a 333SP:eek: and Justin "ferrari" Coleman does'nt show... what a shame ;) we saw a 99 RS with gold rims and a bigger wing, thought it was you so we ran over to it but nope, some non i-clubber. It did had a REAL Prodrive RB5 wing. I got really jealous at that...

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've just lost interest in the whole meet thing to be honest. I went a whole year without a drivers license and in that time I guess I just lost interest. Now that I am driving again, there's just not that much interest in getting involved again.

The Ferrari thing sounded cool, I would have liked to have seen that. I know the guy you are talking about. He is a tech at Ferrari of Washington. One Saturday afternoon me and my wife were looking in the front window of the dealer (Just off 28) cause it was closed, when a blue RS comes around from the back. The guy pulls up and we start chatting about our cars. Anyway, to make a long story short, he gives us this private tour of the dealership, shows us all the cars, opens up the F40 for us so we see inside. Takes us to where they work on all the race cars for the Ferrari challenge. It was sweet. I think he goes with the trucks to all the Ferrai challenge races in the country, awesome job he has.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys. Thanks for the replies.

I can't post on "the other club" cuz I, uh, have been banned. 5 times. :stinky:

Anyway, I appreciate the offer to help me out. However, I think I should point out that I have no idea what I'd be doing. And as such you'd be doing all the work! :D

So, that's why I was thinking I should just take it to a shop.

gone
(like AWe'llD, doesn't go to meets)

·
Registered
120 Posts
as long as you are willing to get dirty then I don't care who dose most of the work... :) I'm sure other members on here would be willing to help as well :)

FUCK<-- just cause i can say it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts