Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is my compilation of color codes for gold wheels. After nearly 3 months of hard working and searching and asking nearly the entire east coast of Canada with that question I have the codes.

Brembo calipers STI: 2001 Honda Civic Coupe gold INCA: CHY61P
JDM STi v7 Wheels: W083G or volvo 451 (near of original) color yellow gold met
BBS gold STi 2004-2006: GK1 or Dupont F9657
RS 98 Gold wheels: 2C2B
OZ Rally Gold wheels: 57E81203 (lighter) or 7E81202 (darker)

Maybe put a sticky on that, it's a frequently asked question ...
Does the 2C2B is a powder coat ?

thanks

·
a.k.a. phorque, Premium Member
00GC + 83AT + 01SF
1,190 Posts
How do you go about finding these, and by extension, how will I find the color for the RS-Zeros I posted? Some sort of source doc, or trial and error with available known golds?

·
Registered
'98 RS Swap & '13 GMC Sierra
221 Posts
I'll be looking into the RS-Zero gold as well, I need to get my spare set re finished so I can swap them with my good set to get them refinished as well. If I find out, I'll let you know

·
MAGA
'93 GF8 Track Car
116 Posts
Just got my Ver7 wheels back from paint. I went with the Volvo 451 paint code. My paint guy added tint as the color was too yellow. Overall I'm very pleased. They are almost a perfect match with my gold P7 Prodrive wheels.

·
Registered
2000 SRP 2.5RS coupe
1 Posts
Thanks for this info!

Nice work putting this together.
I'm about to add color to some '98 RS rims. This info will help! I'm on the fence on going with paint or powder coat.

·
Registered
GMC Canyon 2010
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I strongly suggest you powdercoat. I do that 2 years ago on my goldies. really good finish and a lot more resistant

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
funny this thread popped up; I literally just painted my buddyclub wheels gold.

No fancy paint tho.... rust-oleum gold metallic :run: it's all about the prep work

trading for some SSR wheels :cool:

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,297 Posts
I'm deciding whether or not to go gold, may use the in between rays color if I can find the code or something close. Supposedly they do some special magic to make their color but not sure why it couldn't be duplicated.

·
Registered
2.5RS, STI, BRZ, ZL1 vert, X5D
180 Posts
OZ Rally Gold wheels: 57E81203 (lighter) or 7E81202 (darker)
Is there any more info on these codes? Every online database I have searched has not been able to find either of them and my bodyshop could not find anything for these codes either. Is there a manufacturer that these codes relate to or is it some European code?

41 - 56 of 56 Posts