Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
GMC Canyon 2010
25 Posts
There is my compilation of color codes for gold wheels. After nearly 3 months of hard working and searching and asking nearly the entire east coast of Canada with that question I have the codes.

Brembo calipers STI: 2001 Honda Civic Coupe gold INCA: CHY61P
JDM STi v7 Wheels: W083G or volvo 451 (near of original) color yellow gold met
BBS gold STi 2004-2006: GK1 or Dupont F9657
RS 98 Gold wheels: 2C2B
OZ Rally Gold wheels: 57E81203 (lighter) or 7E81202 (darker)

Maybe put a sticky on that, it's a frequently asked question ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can anyone tell me who manufacturers the GK1 powder? I am trying to get my wheels re-done, and havent been able to find an exact match yet. Thanks for any and all help.

Reece

·
Registered
GMC Canyon 2010
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can anyone tell me who manufacturers the GK1 powder? I am trying to get my wheels re-done, and havent been able to find an exact match yet. Thanks for any and all help.

Reece
At this time this info is unknown. Maybe Glasurit. But if you use the Dupont code is the same!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for all of the help. All of these codes are for liquid coatings. The Dupont code and the grimmspeed are both for liquid applications. I have found out that BBS will not release the color code for the wheels to anyone. So anyone knows someone that works for them, thank them and convince them to release it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have called BBS and they say they wont release there numbers, and they claim that they are not the ones who coated the wheels. They tell me that it is a Subaru coating, Subaru then says it is a BBS coating. so neither of them were able to identify the code. If you can tell me where to buy the powder, and not the liquid, that is the exact color that would be fantastic. Other wise i am just going to go with the one that is close. thanks again for all of the help.

·
Registered
1999 Rally Bluuuuuu
1,361 Posts
Does anyone know the color code for Rota Gold wheels? I have to get a spray can of it to paint one of my Rota Action wheels from silver to gold

·
Registered
35r RSTi
124 Posts
I also had the code for the 07 Enkei gold wheels, Ill have to get it from work. Ill add that at a later time.
by chance did you ever get the color code for the 07 Enkei gold wheels? is this the same rim you are refering to that the 07 STI limiteds came with but in gold?

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
18 Posts
straight from the sikkens computer at work

Make : Subaru/Fuji
Year : 2005
Code : GK1
Color Name : BBS GOLD

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
18 Posts
bbs gold but in the computer its a subaru color the base matches my buddys 07 sti perfect mines a lil more brighter cause a few more coats of clear

1 - 20 of 56 Posts