Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEEHA!!! can't wait.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and i'm back. not much action happened in here. what happened? will post pics later.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's good, wanna do my pads and rotors? oh yea, and 4 pot front.

·
Registered
'00 BRP RS Sedan, '04 FXT PSM
219 Posts
Yup, rotors and pads aren't too tough. I did it on my legacy and the g/f's RS is in need of some new brakes now too.

-Brian

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eastbaysubaru said:
Yup, rotors and pads aren't too tough. I did it on my legacy and the g/f's RS is in need of some new brakes now too.

-Brian
good, not that hard huh? and you got some experience, cool. wanna change mines? hahaha!!!

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
jz, you get the rotors and pads and i'll help you change them. Just let me know! I'll be back after the 5 of Dec. Let me know!

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
brian, did you go to the lat ITN event? I couldn't make it. :( are you going to rallyx and school this weekend? I'll be there! :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
No, I didn't go. I've had a lot going on lately from bachelor parties to weddings (not mine) so I've been unable to do much of anything besides work and other crap. Not to mention I won't be at this weekend's rallyX because neither my car or my g/f's car is capable of handling a rallyX at this point. I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I've been searching high and low for a '00 RS rim for her car. Long story short, she hit something big, heavy and metal and now has a destroyed rim and a blown strut. So no, I won't be attending.

-Brian

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
iBlueVirus said:
jz, you get the rotors and pads and i'll help you change them. Just let me know! I'll be back after the 5 of Dec. Let me know!
ah, i'm running really low on brake pads. i don't know if i can wait that long.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
eastbaysubaru said:
No, but I can give you a hand and help steer you in the right direction. It really is pretty easy.

-Brian
why not? it's pretty easy, so you can change them for me. ok? let's say this sunday. :lol:

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
jz lives in his car.... :lol: dude if you are going to Santa Cruz dealership tomorrow, give me a ring. We'll do it at the parking lot next to it. I can borrow the tools from the guys... let me know!

Leo

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wizbiscus said:
you only took one picture of the evo to the lution.....

dissapointing
i took a few, i only posted one

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
eastbaysubaru said:
If you've got a garage, I can come over and walk you through it.

-Brian
nope, i don't have a garage.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Me neither. My buddy does, but I'm not sure his parents would be down. He does work at a BMW shop though. hmmm.

-Brian

1 - 20 of 21 Posts