Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup thats right! Snowing heavy in Mammoth. 2 feet at the mountain already. The mountain is actually closed right now because of avalanche danger. Gonna be some damn good powder out there. Here is a pic of my car before I had to leave for work. Didn't get stuck.

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, back in Mammoth for now. I will be moving to Irvine this summer though. I moved to Mammoth for my girlfriend, and for a good job. Damn that El Nino.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Dude I'm going up there for New year's eve if you see a Silver Scoob with a Ver 5 wing say what up!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Are you going up there New Years eve? HHAHAHAHah

Mammoth is boring as hell during that time!

AHHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gee thanks Val. That was very insightful coming from a local such as yourself.....

FRAKK,

I will watch out for ya. You will be the best looking Suby in town so you shouldn't be hard to spot. I have the green impreza with lovely snow tires on steel wheels, and a yellow shoosh. Cant miss me. As far as the new years celebration is concerned, just go to Grumpy's bar, I am sure it will be fun.

-Andy

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
RallyImprezive said:
Gee thanks Val. That was very insightful coming from a local such as yourself.....

FRAKK,

I will watch out for ya. You will be the best looking Suby in town so you shouldn't be hard to spot. I have the green impreza with lovely snow tires on steel wheels, and a yellow shoosh. Cant miss me. As far as the new years celebration is concerned, just go to Grumpy's bar, I am sure it will be fun.

-Andy
Hey Fagl Fuck you I'm going snowboarding upthere so that is why I'm going on New years eve so fuck you!!!!
Andy thanks man, the only thing that I'm worried about are my wheels since I'm lowered and my Falkens don't do real well on the snow I need to get a hold of the stock RS wheels since I sold mine...how does a lowered scoob handle in the snow anyone know?

·
Registered
377 Posts
RallyImprezive said:
DUDE DON"T GET YOUR PANTIES RUFFLED LIKE HOW BEINGMARC RUFFLED YOURS! I WAS JUST KIDDING

MAMMOTH SNOB!

AHHAHAHAHA

NO PUN INTENDED

·
Registered
377 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Hey Fagl Fuck you I'm going snowboarding upthere so that is why I'm going on New years eve so fuck you!!!!
Andy thanks man, the only thing that I'm worried about are my wheels since I'm lowered and my Falkens don't do real well on the snow I need to get a hold of the stock RS wheels since I sold mine...how does a lowered scoob handle in the snow anyone know?

Hey you fucking pussy. Stop using the word ***! I am getting offended....

Look its easy to drive in snow if you know how to drift. I assume that you don't know how to, cause on the last off road run with me you rich and Sean, I kicked all of your sorry asses and I had slicks! A lowered car would handle really well provided that there are no berms or snow that would fuck up your bumper. Street tires don't really matter unless you have rally or mud/snow tires. Look I can drive on ice with slicks and still kick all your asses like i did in the COCK KONTEST!

Val

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:confused: Val, relax.

Anyway, Frakk, I drove around lowered with Kuhmo 712s for awhile in the snow, and it takes a little finesse. All of your moves have to be very slow. You will be fine if you are just really carefull. My email is [email protected] Email me and we can keep in touch.

-Andy

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Val said:
Hey you fucking pussy. Stop using the word ***! I am getting offended....

Look its easy to drive in snow if you know how to drift. I assume that you don't know how to, cause on the last off road run with me you rich and Sean, I kicked all of your sorry asses and I had slicks! A lowered car would handle really well provided that there are no berms or snow that would fuck up your bumper. Street tires don't really matter unless you have rally or mud/snow tires. Look I can drive on ice with slicks and still kick all your asses like i did in the COCK KONTEST!

Val
Hey Fagl! If I recall you were the one who wanted to exchange tongues with me!!! Fucking ****!:barf: and for your information ***! the last run that we went on the roads that we were on were really fucked up and my tires were rubbing just like you rub my dick!! Hey so does the word *** offends you????

***! ***! ***! ***! ***! ***!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
RallyImprezive said:
:confused: Val, relax.

Anyway, Frakk, I drove around lowered with Kuhmo 712s for awhile in the snow, and it takes a little finesse. All of your moves have to be very slow. You will be fine if you are just really carefull. My email is [email protected] Email me and we can keep in touch.

-Andy
Dude no sweat I'll let you know it seems like we are having trouble booking a place to stay overthere so I'll keep you posted...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:) There are a few things that go on here at RS25.com that I like to just stay out of..............

SO KEEP THIS CRAP OUT OF MY THREAD! :curse:

·
Registered
377 Posts
RallyImprezive said:
:) There are a few things that go on here at RS25.com that I like to just stay out of..............

SO KEEP THIS CRAP OUT OF MY THREAD! :curse:

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Andy,

Didn't you know that rs25.com is like the wild wild west?

Anyways, sorry for hijacking your thread :monkey:

Back on topic. Where do you work at? Is it still snowing?

val

"KING OF SCRS"

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:biggest: Thats better!

Yes, it is still snowing VERY hard. I think this storm is going to last for quite some time.

I work for the Mammoth Unified School District as their Technology Director. My Office is at the highschool. It is really hard being 21 and working at a highschool....I am sure you can figure why.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Damn..I wish I could be there..love the snow!!!! ;)

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
RallyImprezive said:
:biggest: Thats better!

Yes, it is still snowing VERY hard. I think this storm is going to last for quite some time.

I work for the Mammoth Unified School District as their Technology Director. My Office is at the highschool. It is really hard being 21 and working at a highschool....I am sure you can figure why.
Dude can you get me job there?:drool:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
LOL, you guys....

Its one thing to visit the snow and frolic around in it singing "Winter Wonderland," but living in it, is entirely different. Want to hear my day?...good!

Wake up cold at 7am, turn up the heat even though my last heating bill was $117. Take a shower. Start the car to warm it up, take a picture for RS25, remove the 3 foot berm of packed snow that the snow plow left behind. Go back inside, frozen, eat a quick breakfast, grab my stuff. Go back outside to find that the plow went by a second time and left another 3 foot berm of packed snow behind my car. Get shovel. Dig out car. Go to work. Work all alone at the school while all the teachers and students get the day off on account of the weather. Go to car for lunch to find that some idiot backed into your car, and didn't leave a note. Dig out car. Go to fast food for lunch. Dodge a loader (snow plow) that doesn't see you in the road, and slam into a big snow bank and get stuck.....chase loader down on foot and make the fucker tow you out. Get back to work. Boss calls.....from home, to make sure I am at work. Work hard till 4:30pm. Go to start the car and discover that its completely burried under a snow drift. Dig out car. Start car. Dig some more. Back up 6 feet and get stuck in a foot of wind-packed powder. (Of course because there is no school, the parking lot was not cleared). Dig out car. Get 6 feet further...get stuck. Dig out car. Get another 12 feet, get stuck. Dig out car..but its still stuck. Call dad to tow me out with his new Tundra with 4WD, locking rear diff and chains. Get home to find a huge berm at the head of the driveway. Try to plow through the berm withmy super suby with "AWD." Get stuck. Dig out car. Move foward 5 feet to parking space, knowing very well that my car will get burried in tonite's massive snow storm. In the morning? Dig out car.

And you want to be here...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts