Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
V3 RA Brighton my96
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well your both wrongbecause in the California rally series, frx, glen Helen. There is definitely three cars. Says it on the site. And I even just now youtubed it and found videos from years ago where it was triple chase back then as well.

·
Registered
V3 RA Brighton my96
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think you are confusing Euro Rally Cross of multiple cars on the same track to Rally-X which is as per the site you linked
calclubrallyx.com-"RallyCross is often described as "autocross-on-dirt"," taken right off their page
Probably man. I'm brand new to all of this. Especially in Cali.
Did you like glen Helen rallyx? I'm thinking about going.

YouTube glen Helen triple chase. You'll see what I mean. I'll find the link to this years race. I'm on my phone right now though

·
Registered
2000 RS SRP(RIP), 97 OBWRXS
2,523 Posts
i see what your talking about but they havent had that set up for a while now, well since that video was posted in 09, ive gone the last 2 years to the different events at glen helen and they havent done that layout once i think safety reasons they changed it to single car again

·
Registered
V3 RA Brighton my96
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i see what your talking about but they havent had that set up for a while now, well since that video was posted in 09, ive gone the last 2 years to the different events at glen helen and they havent done that layout once i think safety reasons they changed it to single car again
Man that sucks! I think the one I was reading said they were doing it this year but it could have been old as well. I think that looks fun though.

Either way, is glen helens track always that long? Or dude they shorten it since then?

·
Registered
98 Impreza 2.5RS / 06 350Z
96 Posts
^ Right, running multiple cars at once would be fun but there's more chance of someone f'ing up and that's not fun... You should come out to see it yourself next time. If you smell carne asada and chirizo, that's probably where we are at...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.