Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does ANYONE know where to get the WRX style rails for the GF8 body? I know they were standard with the WRX line before it came to the states, but I can't seem to find anyone that sells them here in the states.

Any help would be appreciated.

Digital

·
Registered
2017 Focus RS
563 Posts
PM omahasubaru (or subee-sound, not sure), I think he was gonna do a group buy on them at one point, not sure if that is still going on or not. If it isn't than I am sure he can point you in the right direction on how to get them.
-Joe

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
No GB...

You can get them at any dealership. They were standard on 1995 OBS's.

Info courtesy of sugar.

Jon

·
Registered
16 Posts
NO luck guys

Sorry guys I have already spoke to Sugar and the ones she spoke of were not the correct ones. I have probably talked to 4 dealerships in my area, emailed people in the UK for these roof rails and no luck. What we need is someone to get us the part numbers and possibly some decent prices. The closest I came to finding these parts was at Lachute Subaru in Canada. I think that maybe some of the Canadian GF8 wagons might have come w/ these roof rails that all of us want. If anybody gets any further I would also be very interested. I might try again w/ MRT also.

Digital Ronin- Wheres your pics of the 22B wagon front end?? MY RS wagon front end is almost done. I'll post pics when the wings are intalled.

Wagons rule..

PJ

·
Registered
169 Posts
If anybody's going to start a group buy for the roof rails, I'm in. I tried one junkyard who wantee 100 bucks for a set without any clips. Another few don't have any subie's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts