Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

What should we do for a national RS25 meet?

• Timeframe: OTHER (post in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

So who's down for an national RS25 meet, i figure the good percentage of members are on the far wrong or far right coastal states, lets meet in the middle for a weekend of hanging out.

DATE: Planning on arriving 9/8 or 9/9 and meeting the weekend of 9/14-9/15

-Lets spitball some ideas, maybe a track day, swap meet, luncheon at a local hipster brewery, drive in movie?
-Whats a central-ish location that everyone would drive to?
-Maybe work some sponsors/vendors into the mix?

-JUST FOR REFERENCE Austin TX is 20ish hours from LA, Denver, Miami and just a tad longer from NYC and is a pretty close central point for some decent places to meet up, if we can throw together $50k we can rent COTA for a day :lol: or piggyback off another club for a lot less. Im sure Austin has come sweet places we can meet at if anyone wants to chip in?

Poll added! You can select multiple options!

Members who are 100% in:
Bansheeboy11 - New York
George of the Jungle - South Carolina
Shaw - Arizona
Bast -California
Equinox92 -Michigan
Joshua -Kentucky
Jack Stalk - New Joizy
Rising -Virginia

Members who are in depending on location:

Facebook event page HERE

·
Premium Member
2010 Forester
1,280 Posts
Denver has some legit roads that would make for a fun cruise. Down like a clown either way.

Meet up at Red Rocks in the AM, cruise up Morrison Canyon.

Plus... for those who partake, Denver has some.... amenities... that some of you might enjoy.

·
Baby Sitter
1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
wasn't there a long time ago an east coast meet where everyone meet in the carolina's

i'm talking probably a good 10 or more years ago

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS BRP
1,181 Posts
Denver has some legit roads that would make for a fun cruise. Down like a clown either way.

Meet up at Red Rocks in the AM, cruise up Morrison Canyon.

Plus... for those who partake, Denver has some.... amenities... that some of you might enjoy.
Subarus gatherings in Colorado have been chased out of every park in the area.

No. :rotflmao:

Isn't there still a meet at SOA in Indiana?

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its tough to get anything other than a thumbs up just to park in their lot, i have some phones i could ring to see if we could get a tour or something, but there is ZERO to do in the area aside from the factory :lol: id rather meet up in a place where we could have some fun activities like corn hole, potato sack races or a track day, but also have space where people can hang out who dont want to do anything but hang.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS Coupe
31 Posts
If you guys want a good place also start something that might grow every year the carlise fair grounds in Pennsylvania always have those big mustang, corvette, ford nationals, GM Nationals, maybe we could try and get Subaru in on it also the rally teams and its a great place to buy sell and trade cars and parts atleast when I was running Mopar http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS Coupe
31 Posts
Emailed subaru and described our major malfunction politely, maybe it will go somewhere but im not sure subaru wants to get in on this but I think a subaru Nationals event would awesome bring the wrc team and the grc team hell wrc might become more popular in the us most people I talk to dont know what it is we might get some more races.... go big or go home performance shops, parts suppliers, there concept cars, dount compitions, after market parts and the parts meet area jdm importers...... hUuuugge

1 - 20 of 217 Posts