Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL George W. Bush was watching a football game and he was eating pretzels then he choked on one and passed out. when he passed out he hit his head on a table or something. The secret service found him on the ground next to the lethal bag of salted pretzels. His spokes person was making excuses like he passed out because his heart is so strong is beat too fast and thats why he passed out.

For crying out loud cant they just admit he choked on a pretzel. Or maybe they are just covering it up. There is a conspearacy the preztzel company created a very large pretzel and planted it in the presidents bag. not paying attention he was expecting a smaller pretzel but grabbed the extrememly large pretzel and choked on it. Terrorism has found a new weapon salted snacks!!!

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
"I couldn't have been out long, cause when I came to, my dogs were still in the same position..." i heard that on a radio station this morning :lol:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I watched the Daily Show last night and I now know why he passed out. Got to love those security cams.

Did anyone ever notice that when the President walks he can raise up his hand to wave, but if his hand actually starts to move he quits walking? Let's see...left foot, right foot, breathe, left foot, hand up, right foot, breathe, wave, right...uh...ah...Damn!:confused:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
he was eating pretzels then he choked on one and passed out.
when he passed out he hit his head on a table or something
OH NO!!!!! he might have brain damage! i would hate to have a retarded president :rolleyes: well, at least he could always rely on daddy's cabinet to run everything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts