Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just added some small thin driving lights to the unused little brake ducts in the front bumper cover. They produce a thin flat beam. I wired them to the factory fog-light circuit since I don't use it anymore. I only had to make one small custom aluminum bracket to make them fit. They actually fit great! They are APC brand with blue glass lenses. They added a noticable amount of light too, without blinding oncoming traffic...

Attachments

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
yeah definately some nighttime pics would be need to make an accurate judgement...

but really bad ass so far

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
can you turn on the fog lights and the little new lights at the same time?

if so could you possibly post a pic?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the PIAA XT80 Pro's wired so that they only come on with the high beams, I don't even have a switch for them. It would be too bright with all 8 bulbs on at once!

·
Registered
2000 Coupe... FAST
354 Posts
Could you possibly post a picture of this bracket and aswell a link/price to the light for purchasing?

This looks really nice and inconspicuous... and the more light, the better... thats my motto :)

Also looks like it wouldnt have any fitting problems with an aftermarket front lip :)

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
you see the thing is that i never use my brights... ever... even when i need to cuz it's way too dark outside... i'd just rather drive with the foggies and the low beamers...

actually i use the high's when i'm smoking and i need to be able to see cops from far away.. but other than that...

i think it would look cool if you had them wired to the fog lights or something.... or at least that's what i'd do... given the opportunity...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts