Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Coupe... FAST
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone, what front grills are out there and what do they look like?

I've already decided on getting a P1 lip to go with the P1 rims. but the front grill needs some attention too.

Here's what I got so far.

here's a link to all the rest of the car www.bankheist.net/car

-Kevin

·
Audi Fondler
2000 Silverish 2.5rs Sedan
3,251 Posts
I dig the c-west one... and actually there's one on ebay that's pretty close to that but with a part jetting up the center and it's like 20 bucks... and I know a couple people with it... really not that bad :)

·
Registered
2000 Coupe... FAST
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DragonRM said:
I dig the c-west one... and actually there's one on ebay that's pretty close to that but with a part jetting up the center and it's like 20 bucks... and I know a couple people with it... really not that bad :)
pic of said grill? :happynow:

·
Premium Member
98 RS - RIP
563 Posts
What is the difference between whatever grille comes with the GC8, and the V6 grille? They look the same.

jonathan

·
Registered
322 Posts
it's such a small difference, but it has a huge impact on the look of the car. I can't stand the stock grill anymore. The ver5/6 just seems so much more aggresive and defined.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
took a chance and just ordered something a bit off beat from Europe... 1-2 weeks i should have it.. if it works out i can probably get more....

i'll keep you guys posted.. :) :D Grill looked great in pix.. is a fiberglass mold that will need to be painted... so we'll see how it goes...

Jamie www.subiegalracing.com

·
Audi Fondler
3,251 Posts
I know 2 people who got the e-bay one and it fits weel and installed it's ok... doesn't compare to how nice the c-west etc are... but if you're not looking to spend 160+ on a grill... it's ok :)

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5 RSTi
324 Posts
hey dcoty, since u got yer v6 grill are ya gonna be sellin your c-west grill? If you are i will buy it in a second.

·
Registered
01 2.5 RS
110 Posts
Sorry man, i dont have a C-west grill, i was just considering the option of it...but the V6 grill is awsome, it really fits the lines of the car when you look at it form the side.

Dan:)

·
Audi Fondler
3,251 Posts
yeah... either the v6 one or the orciari one both still have the logo. I'm leaning towards the c-west or v6 myself... the orciari one is as well made but the look doesn't quite suit me... a friend painted one of the ebay ones for me just to try... it doesn't have the brackets pre-done like the other ones. You have to drill the holes and mount it with a couple right angles brackets... I might still try it if I'm bored some day then post a pic.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts