Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
Put a reply up in the NASIOC thread.

Basically, I can't afford to go in on this now, but I will be getting a carpet as soon as I have the money. I wanted to get in on the old GB but was strapped for cash a bit back then, too.

Too bad about the price raising, though.

-S2-

·
Registered
539 Posts
This is a great deal. $139 for the upgrade carpet. Looks really nice, but unfortunately I'm going to have to wait till I get to the interior portion of my project.

·
Registered
94 Impreza L
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well its goin to take a while to get all settled and ready and if we get more than 10 im sure we can cut the price a bit more too

·
Registered
539 Posts
well how long do you think it would be till everything was squared away. I mean if it comes up and i have the money, I'll get the carpet and just store it till I need it. I'm always up for a good deal:D
Have you seen the upgrade carpet in person?
my oem carpet was replaced by subaru for nothing under warranty because the service manager said he didn't like the way it looked and asked if I could bring it in
"absolutely!!"
that was little over a year and a half and now the carpet looks like crap again. I'd definitely be interested in a better carpet. Keep me updated

·
Registered
94 Impreza L
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im saying a month... 3 or 4 weeks, cause first we need 10 ppl , then its a matter of getting money from all of htem and making sure that they are in for sure, so about a month a little more a little less depends, I have seen it in person Its very good quality especially the ESsex , i had a chance to meet up with some ppl who happened to have it from the first group buy and still had it sittign around uninstalled, thats the only reason im trying to get another GB, its great qaulity, nice mold, and ive seen it in person i dont have to worry about the quality. if you want you can have samples order when you get some ideas of what colors youwant

to talk more email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
98 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl
396 Posts
I just vistit the link at NASIOC and they have enough people to get it going.

If you are interested in the buy you better get hot!!!!

Enjoy

edit:
BTW, I've had mine installed for 11 months and I'm still pleased with the carpet. I can vouch that the Essex is excellent quality carpet.

·
Registered
98 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl
396 Posts
I don't know, ask the coordinator of the buy, you can find his contact info over at NASIOC.

·
Registered
94 Impreza L
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
final price is cutpile $99 and Essex (thick plush stuff )$139 we had some backdowns so we need a couple more ppl

·
Registered
539 Posts
isn't $139 the standard price that the carpet runs from the website? If so that's not much of a group buy discount, or am I confused?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hey, could someone throw that website up on here that the groupbuy carpet was being purchased from. I'd appreciate it. Thanks. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts